ViewSonic LS700HD 1920 x 1080 Full HD 3500 Lumen Laser Home Projector
• This new ViewSonic laser projector adopts 2nd generation laser phosphor technology. In addition to inheriting excellent colour performance, lamp-free design, and its instant on/off switch from the previous generation, technology on the new generation improves brightness by around 20%, offers better heat-resistance, and has a smaller module design. These improvements make projected images more consistent in ambient settings as well as increase reliability with a more compact size for extended use in various scenarios.
Bright and Rich Color
• Featuring ViewSonic’s proprietary Notch Filter technology*, this projector ensures better optimised colour performance than other high brightness projectors, without compromising quality. *Notch Filter technology is active when choosing movie mode.
20,000 Hours Lifespan
• The laser light source offers 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation in Eco Mode, meaning that the LS700HD could be used 4 hours a day for more than 13 years with no degradation in brightness.
• A 3,000,000:1 ultra-high contrast ratio enhances even the finest shades of grey – a key characteristic for delivering excellent clarity and detail for razor-sharp images.
H/V Keystone & 4 Corner Adjustment
• Horizontal and Vertical Keystone correction along with 4 corner adjustment features eliminate crooked or distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Bright Images Every Time
• Images on the LS700HD look bright under any lighting conditions. Thanks to a high brightness of 3,500 ANSI Lumens your images won’t get washed out when watching movies or playing games during the day or with the lights on.
Fine Detail and Clarity
• Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution depicts subtle details clearly so you can easily distinguish different elements of the content on your screen.
Immersive 3D Viewing
• The LS700HD can project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players via HDMI connection.
• IT administrators can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. As the LS700HD projector is Crestron and AMX certified, administrators can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise. In addition, ViewSonic vController management software provides effortless maintenance and intuitive interfaces for remote management.
• A robust mechanical construction allows the projector to be installed in nearly any position, at any angle from floor to ceiling. You can mount the projector pointing straight down at the floor of a museum exhibit or art gallery installation, or mount the projector upside-down at a 45-degree angle if needs be.
• Portrait mode adds more applications for projection mapping, staging, and advertising.
Enhanced Gaming Experience
• 3X fast input allows you to deliver attacks right when you want to without delay*, giving you a competitive advantage when gaming and taking the experience to the next level. *Video latency is measured via lag metering. Video lag recorded on HV-keystone projectors is approximately 48ms. Enabling 3X Fast Input on HV-keystone projectors reduces video lag to 16.4ms. All recorded benchmarks are based on the ViewSonic PJD7720HD projector. Results may vary across different projector makes and models.
Instant Activation Upon Signal Detection
• The LS700HD laser projection turns on and off instantly without the warm up or cool down period required by conventional lamp projectors. Restarting an unresponsive projector can be done in seconds, cutting down teachers’ downtime during lectures.
Advanced dust-proof projector with IP5X
• ViewSonic adopts the latest laser dust-proof technology to enhance reliability and protect the projector from dust damage with IP5X Certification.
• The Presentation Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that can be used as an excellent time management tool for helping presentations run on schedule.
• DMD Type: DC3
• Brightness: 3500 ANSI Lumens
• Contrast Ratio with SuperEco Mode: 3000000:1
• Display Colour: 1.07 Billion Colours
• Light Source Type: Laser Phosphor system
• Light Source Life (Normal): up to 20000
• Light Source Life (SuperEco): up to 20000
• Lamp Watt: Nichia MCD
• Lens: F=1.9-2.49, f=12-15.6mm
• Projection Offset: 100%+/-5%
• Throw Ratio: 1.13~1.47
• Image Size: 60" - 300"
• Throw Distance: 1.5-8.79m(100"@2.5m)
• Interface: 1x Composite Video In 1x 3.5mm Audio In 2x HDMI v1.4 1x 3.5mm Audio Out 1x USB Type A Out 1x RS232 (DB 9-pin Male) 1x RJ45 1x Mini USB Type B 2x DB-9 Input 1x DB-9 Output
• Internal Speakers: 2w
• Kensington Lock Support: Yes
• Power Supply Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
• Power Consumption: Normal: 260W
• Standby: < 0.5W
• Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40° C
• Net Weight: 7.14 Kg
• Dimensions (WxDxH) with Adjustment Foot: 396 x 314 x 157 mm
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Viewsonic NZ Reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.