Transcend 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 220s Solid State Drive
• Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously. Its 8-channel controller supports ultra high data throughput, resulting in compelling performance of up to 3,500MB/s read and 2,700MB/s write.
Understanding the PCIe interface
• PCIe (or PCI Express) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices over one or more lanes consisting of one transmit and one receive serial interface in each lane, meaning it can better fulfill new performance requirements.
Understanding the NVMe standard
• NVMe (or NVM Express) is a host controller interface standard designed to address the needs of enterprise and client applications that utilize PCI Express-based solid-state storage. NVMe calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
3D expansion to break through limits
• Unlike planar NAND memory, 3D NAND flash features memory cells stacked vertically in multiple layers. 3D NAND overcomes density limitations of 2D planar NAND, and delivers a higher level of performance and endurance.
Better endurance, higher reliability
• Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality 3D NAND flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, the PCIe SSD 220S guarantees superior endurance and stability for high-end applications.
• Bus Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
• Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
• Capacity: 512 GB
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
• Operating Voltage: 3.3V±5%
• Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark): up to 3,300/2,100 MB/s
• 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter): up to 210,000/310,000 IOPS
• Terabytes Written (TBW): 1,100 TBW
• Dimensions: 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm
• Weight: 10 g
• M.2 Type: 2280-D2-M (Double-sided)
Note: Systems for use with the PCIe M.2 SSD must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. B-key connectors are not compatible
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.