TP-Link TG-3468 Gigabit PCI Express 10/100/1000Mbps Network Adapter
The PCIe Gigabit Network Adapter TG-3468 is a high performance adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. Designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed Auto-Negotiation, 802.3x flow control and Wake-on-LAN technology. TG-3468 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter which is a good selection to upgrade your network.
• Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
• Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
• Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging
• Supports power down/link down power saving
• Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit
• Interface: 32-bit PCI Express, 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 port
• Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m), 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m), 1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
• Data Rates: 10/100/1000Mbps for Half-Duplex mode, 20/200/2000Mbps for Full-Duplex mode
• LED Indicator: 1000Mbps Link/Act, 100Mbps Link/Act, 10Mbps Link/Act
• Flow Control: IEEE 802.3x Flow Control (Full-Duplex)
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
• System Requirements: Windows 7(32/64bits),Windows Vista(32/64 bits),Window XP(32/64bits)
• Resource CD
• Quick Installation Guide
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.