TP-Link TG-3468 Gigabit PCI Express 10/100/1000Mbps Network Adapter
The PCIe Gigabit Network Adapter TG-3468 is a high performance adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. Designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed Auto-Negotiation, 802.3x flow control and Wake-on-LAN technology. TG-3468 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter which is a good selection to upgrade your network.
• Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
• Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
• Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging
• Supports power down/link down power saving
• Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit
• Interface: 32-bit PCI Express, 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 port
• Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m), 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m), 1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
• Data Rates: 10/100/1000Mbps for Half-Duplex mode, 20/200/2000Mbps for Full-Duplex mode
• LED Indicator: 1000Mbps Link/Act, 100Mbps Link/Act, 10Mbps Link/Act
• Flow Control: IEEE 802.3x Flow Control (Full-Duplex)
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
• System Requirements: Windows 7(32/64bits),Windows Vista(32/64 bits),Window XP(32/64bits)
• Resource CD
• Quick Installation Guide
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.