TP-Link TL-WN910N Wireless N PCMCIA Cardbus Adapter
This product supports 64/128/152-bit WEP encryptions, as well as WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions and mechanisms in addition to the adapter’s QSS (Quick Secure Setup) feature, allowing users to quickly and easily setup wireless security.
This product can also simultaneously operate bandwidth intensive applications such as voice, and video. Applications using a lot of bandwidth that are sensitive to interruptions such as voice and video applications are given priority in order to assure quality. It also works well with other 11g and 11n protocol wireless products.
• Provides 32-bit Cardbus connector
• Provides two methods of operation: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
• Adopts MIMO technology for wireless rates of up to 300Mbps
• Adopts CCA technology which automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature
• Quick Secure Setup, complies with WPS for worry free wireless security
• Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
• Simple Configuration and monitoring
• Supports Roaming technology, guaranteeing efficient wireless connections.
• Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista OS
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.