TP-Link TL-MC200CM Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter (SC, multi-mode) Extends Up to 550 meters
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK´s 19´system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC200CM will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber up to 0.55 kilometers.
• Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port
• Provides switch configuration of Force /Auto transfer mode for FX port
• Extends fiber distance up to 0.5km
• Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
• External power supply
• Basic Function: Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
• Extends fiber distance up to 0.5km using 50/125um fiber
• Extends fiber distance up to 0.22km using 62.5/125um fiber
• Ports: 1x 1000M SC port; 1x 1000M RJ45 port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
• Wave Length: 850nm
• Network Media 1000BASE-FX: Multi-mode Fiber
• Network Media 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m); EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m)
• LED Indicators: PWR, LINK, RX
• Dimensions (W*D*H): 94.5*73.0*27.0 mm
• Power Supply: External Power Adapter
• Safety & Emission: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Environment: Operating Temperature: 0~40
• Storage Temperature: -40~70
• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.