TP-Link Archer A6 AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router
• The Archer A6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. The 2.4GHz band delivers speeds up to 300Mbps, ready for everyday tasks like emailing and web browsing, while the 5GHz band delivers speeds up to 867Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming.
5 High-Performance Antennas Wi-Fi Coverage throughout Your Home
• Four external antennas and one internal antenna send Wi-Fi signals to every corner of your home. Stay connected and enjoy fast Wi-Fi whether you are lounging on the sofa or on the balcony. With a powerful chipset, the Archer A6 provides ideal Wi-Fi coverage. The 2.4GHz band coverage is especially impressive, eliminating Wi-Fi dead-zones and beating that of other competing routers.
It’s An Access Point, Too
• Switch the working mode of the Archer A6 to Access Point Mode to share your wired network with other wireless devices.
MU-MIMO Matters. Increase Speed, Throughput, Capacity
• MU-MIMO lets the Archer A6 serve multiple devices at once. No more bandwidth congestion or latency. All devices get their data faster and Wi-Fi is used more efficiently
Gigabit Connectivity, 10× Faster
• With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN port, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections. Connect your favorite wired devices to the Archer A6 and get impressed!
Easy Setup and Management with the Tether APP
• The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer A6 and manage your network settings.
• Ports: 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port
• Button: Reset Button, Power On/Off Button, WPS/Wi-Fi On/Off Button
• Power Supply: 12V/1A
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 9.1 × 5.7 × 1.4 in (230 × 144 × 35 mm)
• Antenna : 4 Fixed External Antennas and 1 Internal Antenna
• Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
• Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
• Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
• Reception Sensitivity: 5GHz: 11a 6Mbps:-93dBm?11a 54Mbps:-78dBm; 11ac HT20 mcs8:69dBm;11ac HT40 mcs9:-65dBm; 11ac HT80 mcs9:-62dBm; 2.4GHz: 11g 54Mbps:-78dBm; 11n HT20 mcs7:-74dBm; 11n HT40 mcs7:-71dbm?
• Transmit Power: CE EIRP: < 20dBm(2.4GHz); < 23dBm(5GHz) ; FCC EIRP: < 30dBm(2.4GHz); < 30dBm(5GHz)
• Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
• Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
• WAN Type: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP (Dual Access), L2TP (Dual Access), BigPond
• Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
• DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
• Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
• Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP
• Access Control: Parental Controls, Local Management Control, Host List, White List, Black List
• Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
• Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
• Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network, 5GHz guest network
• VPN Server: OpenVPN?PPTP VPN
• Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
• Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
• Cable or DSL Modem
• Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
• Power Adapter
• RJ45 Ethernet Cable
• Quick Installation Guide
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.