Symantec Norton Security Standard OEM 12 Month Subscription - For 1 Device
• How long does it take for malware to infect your brand-new computer? If you use free or other inferior security software, maybe not long at all.
• Cyber criminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other security products just don't have the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
• But Norton products do. As the threats get worse, our products just keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly analysing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from them.
Norton focuses exclusively on security, and are the best at what they do.
• Our concentrated combination of dedication and expertise benefits our customers. Norton products consistently outperform the competition in independent head-to-head tests, and only Norton products have won PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award 37 times, including 12 years in a row — more than any other security company.
• What does that mean for you? When you buy Norton Security, you're getting one of the best security products on the market today. It's that simple.
Norton includes a protection promise only Norton can make.
• Norton are so confident in their ability to keep you secure, they offer a 100% guarantee: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert will help keep your devices virus-free or give you a refund. You won't find a better promise than this from free or paid competitors.
• Warns you about risky websites, safeguards your online transactions and prevents dangerous downloads.
• Helps protect your home network with a smart firewall.
• Comes with always-there customer support provided by Norton experts.
• Warns you about risky Android apps.
• Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
• Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
• Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
• Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
• Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
Mac Operating Systems:
• Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported.
• Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported
Android Operating Systems:
• Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
• Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app
iOS Operating Systems:
• iOS 8 or later
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses who are deemed an essential business or service, or for businesses and staff needing equipment to ensure that they can continue working from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.