Special Product Offer:
StarTech S-Video/Composite to USB 2.0 SD Video Capture Device Cable
• An easy-to-use device for recording analog video to your PC from external sources, such as a VCR or camcorder, the S Video and composite to USB converter offers the perfect solution for Betamax or VHS video capture, with real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 encoding. This analog to digital video adapter is ideal for converting VHS or home movies to digital format, as well as importing videos onto your Windows computer for editing. It also features a snapshot function that enables users to capture still images from their analog video.
• This analog video capture cable delivers seamless analog video capture for your Windows devices. As well, the S Video / composite to USB adapter has TWAIN support, to ensure compatibility with a wide range of systems and software.
Small Form Factor Design
• This analog to digital converter cable connects to your PC through USB 2.0 and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, providing a conveniently portable video capture solution that's more than suitable for use with laptops and desktop computers alike.
• Audio: Yes
• AV Input: Audio RCA, Composite, S-Video
• AV Output: USB
• Chipset ID: EM28281
• Industry Standards: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
• Video Encoding: MPEG 1, MPEG 2, and MPEG 4
• DirectShow: Compatible
• Maximum Analog Resolutions: 720x480(NTSC) / 720x576(PAL)
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 480Mbps
• Connector A: 1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male Output
• Connector B: 1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Input, 1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female Input, 1 - S-Video (4 pin, Mini-DIN) Female Input
• Humidity: 5~85% RH Non-condensing
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Color: Black
• Material: Plastic
• 1x User Guide
• 1x Software CD
• 1x Driver CD
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Is the StarTech S-Video/Composite to USB 2.0 SD Video Capture Device Cable compatible with Windows 10?
Yes. The StarTech S-Video/Composite to USB 2.0 SD Video Capture Device Cable is compatible with Windows 10.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.