Special Product Offer:
StarTech 2 Port HDMI 4K Automatic Video Switch with Fast Switching - Black
• The video switch maintains Ultra HD 4K picture quality while switching between content from HDMI source devices - including Blu-ray players or DVD players, computer systems, video game consoles, digital cable and satellite boxes and A/V receivers. 4K support ensures a higher level of image clarity and visibility, delivering four times the resolution of 1080p - 8.29 million pixels versus 2.07 million pixels. It provides a more engaging visual experience for audiences in a wide range of venues including conference centers and boardrooms, home theaters, and commercial settings. With its exceptional resolution and image quality, it's also ideal for bringing your digital signage to life.
Fast and easy operation
• Enjoy hassle-free operation with three switching modes:Fast auto-switching: ensures minimal time for switching between HDMI sources. The switch provides effortless operation with advanced auto-sensing - it detects the latest connected HDMI source and automatically switches to it. Auto-switching encourages collaboration among colleagues, by making it easy to share your projector. It also ensures no downtime in a digital signage application if a source signal is accidentally powered off or fails.
• Priority switching: identifies one port to take first priority for HDMI sources when multiple sources are connected, ideal for applications such as digital signage.
• Manual switching: enables you to manually select your HDMI source with front-panel buttons that are easy to use.
Hassle-free setup with plug-and-play installation
• The switch also saves time during setup with EDID emulation, which ensures that all of your display settings, such as native resolution and refresh rate, are communicated between your display and video source devices. EDID emulation maximizes compatibility with your 4K display to ensure a convenient plug-and-play installation and the sharpest image quality.
• Audio: Yes
• AV Input: HDMI
• AV Output: HDMI
• Chipset ID: Microchip - PIC24
• Industry Standards: HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4
• Ports: 2
• Audio Specifications: 7.1 Surround sound
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4K @ 30 Hz
• Supported Resolutions: 3840x2160 (4K), 2560x1600, 1920x1200, 1920x1080 (1080p), 1280x720 (720p)
• Video Revision: MHL 2.0
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Connector A: 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
• Connector B: 2 - HDMI (19 pin) Female, 1 - RJ-11 Female
• LED Indicators: 1 - Power LED, 2 - Active Port LED
• Input Voltage: 100 - 240 AC
• Output Current: 1.5A
• Output Voltage: 12V DC
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 18
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Product Height: 1.4 cm
• Weight of Product: 290 g
• 1x Remote control
• 1x Universal power adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)
• 1x 1.2 m RJ11 cable
• 1x RJ11 to DB-9 serial adapter
• 1x Mounting kit
• 1x Quick start guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.