Special Product Offer:
StarTech VGA to Composite RCA or S-Video Converter with USB Power
• Equipped with a NTSC/PAL toggle switch and a scan button for simple configuration and selection of your video output settings, this compact VGA to Composite and S-Video adapter installs quickly and easily, for a true plug-and-play experience.
Save on Upgrade Costs
• By using this VGA to AV adapter you can connect a PCs VGA connector to legacy TVs and projectors, ultimately saving the costs of upgrading your equipment. It's ideal for boardroom settings, medical imaging and watching videos on your S-Video or Composite display.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
• The PC to television converter features an integrated video scaler circuit that dynamically converts VGA video input signals with resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz. To ensure compatibility with your display or projector the computer to TV converter outputs high quality 640 x 480 video, the highest supported by S-Video or Composite.
• Active or Passive Adapter: Active
• Audio: No
• AV Input: VGA
• AV Output: Composite, S-Video
• Supported Resolutions: Input - Up to 1920x1080 60Hz, Output - 640x480 60Hz
• Connector A: 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Input
• Connector B: 1 - S-Video (4 pin, Mini-DIN) Female Output, 1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Output
• Plug Type: USB Mini-B (5 pin)
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 2.5W
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Color: Black
• Product Length: 6 cm
• 1x Mini USB Power Cable
• 1x Quick-Start Guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.