Special Product Offer:
StarTech USB 3.0 HD Video Capture Device - HDMI, DVI, VGA, Component + Prezzy Card Draw Offer
• Record lossless video at 60 FPS ensuring every frame of content is saved, unlike 30-frame-per-second capture devices that only catch half the action. 60 FPS exactly matches the output of most computer video cards, which is great for recording the output from your PC, server, or POS station when creating software training and tutorial videos.
H.264 encoding for wide device compatibility
• The included software encodes in H.264, the most widely adopted video codec in the world, ensuring your video captures will be compatible with almost any device platform such as PC, Mac, iOS and Android with no editing or converting required. H.264 is also widely supported by most software titles including Adobe Premiere and Windows Media Encoder. Plus, the software not only lets you capture and export videos, but it also lets you take screenshots, schedule recordings and instantly stream your video source over the Internet using online services such as Twitch. This USB capture card is capable of capturing lossless raw video making it compatible with Microsoft DirectShow. With raw video capture you can record video using your preferred third party DirectShow software such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
Flexible Input Solutions for Convenient Compatibility
• With multiple A/V input options you can capture from a wide variety of sources including HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component. You can also use this capture card with A/V adapters to record other video sources such as SDI using our SDI to HDMI converter (SDI2HD). Support for a variety of A/V devices is ideal for archiving analog video footage into a digital database.
• Audio: Yes
• AV Input: HDMI, DVI, Component, VGA
• AV Output: USB
• Chipset ID: Mstar - MST3363CNK-170
• Industry Standards: NTSC, PAL-M, PAL-60, PA, Video Encoding: MPEG4/H.264, DirectShow Compatible
• Audio Specifications: HDMI or Component RCA Stereo
• General Specifications: This product is not compatible with Etron USB controllers, or ASMedia 1042 / 1042A USB controllers.
• Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920x1080 (1080p/30/50/60)
• Maximum Digital Resolutions Video input: 1920x1080 (1080p/30/50/60), Video Output: 1920x1080 (1080p/60)
• MTBF: 2,242,857 Hours
• Supported Resolutions: 1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Connector B: 1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female Output, 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input, 1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female Input, 1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female Input, 1 - Component Video (3 x RCA) Female Input, 1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Input, 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Input, 1 - S-Video (4 pin, Mini-DIN) Female Input
• Product Height: 2.5 cm
• Product Length: 11.4 cm
• Product Width: 75.5 mm
• Weight of Product: 104 g
• Note: Confirmed compatible USB 3.0 host controllers: Intel, Renesas (NEC), VIA, AMD, Fresco FL1100. Incompatible USB 3.0 host controllers: ASmedia, Etron. A computer that supports USB 3.0 or higher is required. This product will not work with USB 2.0 or 1.1 controllers. Will not record digitally encrypted content.
• 1x A/V breakout cable
• 1x DVI to VGA adapter
• 1x USB 3.0 Cable
• 1x Instruction manual
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.