Special Product Offer:
StarTech USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 Network Adapter with 1x USB Type-A 3.0 Port - Black
• The USB Type-C network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at Gigabit speeds.
Native driver support makes installation easy
• Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The network adapter chipset provides native driver support in Chrome OS and Windows 8.1, and supports Mac OSX (10.10) with driver installation.
Trouble-free connections through USB-C
• The USB Type-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It’s a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up. It’s a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up, without frustration or the risk of port damage.
Additional connectivity with an extra USB 3.1 port
• Some computers with USB Type-C only offer one port for external connectivity. This Ethernet adapter features a built-in USB Type-A port, giving you the freedom to attach an additional peripheral device, such as a USB mouse.
• Bus Type: USB 3.1 Gen 1
• Chipset ID: ASIX - AX88179, VIA/VLI - VL812
• Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
• Interface: RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
• Ports: 1
• USB Pass-Through: Yes
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Jumbo Frame Support: 4K max.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
• Type and Rate: USB 3.1 - 5 Gbit/s
• Connector Type(s): 1x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
• External Ports: 1x USB 3.1 USB Type-A (9 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Female, 1x RJ-45 Latching Female
• 1x 10/100 Link/Activity (Green)
• 1x Gigabit Link/Activity (Amber)
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 5% ~ 80% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
• Cable Length: 203 mm
• Color: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Form Factor: Attached Cable
• Product Height: 17 mm
• Product Length: 275 mm
• Product Weight: 38 g
• Product Width: 35 mm
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
• Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.14 VLAN tagging is currently not supported in Mac OS
• Linux Kernel 2.6.25 to 4.11.x LTS Versions only
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.