Special Product Offer:
Purchase Startech items from us throughout April & May 2022 & go in the draw to WIN 1 of 2 Sennheiser Wireless Headphones (RRP $599). Promotional period from 1st April to 31st May 2022. Winners will be randomly selected after the promotional period. T&C's Apply.
StarTech USB-C to Ethernet Adapter with 3-Port USB Hub and Power Delivery + Headphones Draw Offer
• Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 to power and charge your laptop and network adapter, when using your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter
• Portable travel-sized network adapter and hub, ideal for mobile use
• Bus Type: USB 3.0
• Chipset ID: VIA/VLI - VL100, VIA/VLI - VL813, Realtek - RTL8153
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab ; USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ; IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1q VLAN Tagging, 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding
• Interface: USB 3.0, RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
• Ports: 3
• USB-C Device Port(s): USB Power Delivery
• USB-C Host Connection: Yes
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Auto-Negotiation: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Flow Control: Full duplex flow control
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9K max.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps (USB 3.0), 2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• UASP Support: Yes
• 1x USB-C (24 pin) USB Power Delivery only Female
• 3x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• 1x RJ-45 Female
• 1x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 5~90% RH (Non-condensing)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 15 cm
• Color: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Form Factor: Compact
• Product Height: 17 mm
• Product Length: 95 mm
• Product Weight: 44.9 g
• Product Width: 41 mm
• Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
• Mac OS X 10.11 to 10.14 VLAN tagging is currently not supported in Mac OS
• Linux Kernel 4.11.x LTS Versions only
• The adapter's USB-C port is for USB Power Delivery only. It does not support DisplayPort alt mode, or data transfers.
• Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host laptop's USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0
• The adapter can connect to a host laptop’s USB-C port that doesn’t support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the hub, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.
• USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
System and Cable Requirements:
• Available USB Type-C port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps) (to ensure the network adapter powers and charges your laptop, your host laptop's USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0)
• Optional: USB-C power adapter (for example, your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter)
• 1x quick-start guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.