Special Product Offer:
Receive an additional 5% discount on any Startech quote when requesting a minimum of 5 units for Government & Public Sector Agencies/Organisations. Please state your organisation details when requesting a quote from our team. T&C apply.
Purchase Startech items from us throughout April & May 2022 & go in the draw to WIN 1 of 2 Sennheiser Wireless Headphones (RRP $599). Promotional period from 1st April to 31st May 2022. Winners will be randomly selected after the promotional period. T&C's Apply.
StarTech 4 Port Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 USB-C Hub - Silver & Black + Headphones Draw Offer
• The high-speed USB hub provides two 10Gbps ports for connecting high-performance devices such as storage arrays, 3D scanners, audio-video devices, and external SSDs, with dedicated bandwidth for faster read/write access. The second Thunderbolt 3 port can be used to connect an additional USB-C device with up to 10G bandwidth.
Dedicated Independent Port Bandwidth
• When only one USB port is in use, the full 10Gbps bandwidth is available to the device. Two additional USB-A ports provide 5Gbps of bandwidth to each device simultaneously, ideal for portable hard drives or flash drives. For added convenience, the front USB-A port supports both data and charging of your mobile device.
Extend Your Workstation
• The Thunderbolt 3 hub features a second Thunderbolt 3 port to connect an additional display to your laptop (a USB-C video adapter may be required). The port can also be used to connect additional Thunderbolt devices, daisy-chaining up to six devices.
• Bus Type: Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1
• Chipset ID: Intel - Alpine Ridge JHL6540, ASMedia - ASM1042A, ASMedia - ASM1142
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Industry Standards: Thunderbolt 3, USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2, Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specifications Revision 1.0, Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0, Extensible Host Controller Interface Specification revision 1.1, USB Attached SCSI Protocol Revision 1.0
• Ports: 4
• USB-C Device Port(s): Yes
• USB-C Host Connection: No
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate Aggregate Bandwidth 20Gbit/s
• MTBF 1,936,146 hours
• Type and Rate USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s, USB 3.1 Gen 1 - 5 Gbit/s
• UASP Support Yes
• Connector Type(s) 2 - Thunderbolt 3 USB-C (24-pin) (40Gbps) Female, 2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female, 1 - USB 3.1 USB Type-A (9 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Female, 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Female
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 1.8 A
• Input Voltage: 100 - 240 AC
• Output Current: 3.25 A
• Output Voltage: 20V DC
• Plug Type: N
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 65W
• Power Delivery: 15W
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Cable Length 50 cm
• Color Silver & Black
• Form Factor Desktop
• Material Aluminum
• Note: When connecting a display to the Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, a USB-C video adapter might be required depending on the input of your display. Secondary Thunderbolt 3 port can also be used to connect USB 3.1 (10Gbps) USB-Type C devices, such as USB 3.1 Storage Enclosure or Hubs. Backwards compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0), and USB 2.0. USB 3.1 Gen 1 is also known as USB 3.0; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps. USB 3.1 Gen 2 offers speeds up to 10Gbps.
• System and Cable Requirements: Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port. Your laptop's Thunderbolt 3 port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 in order to power and charge your laptop.
• 1x Thunderbolt 3 Cable (50 cm)
• 1x Universal power adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU, ANZ)
• 1x Quick-start guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.