Special Product Offer:
Receive an additional 5% discount on any Startech quote when requesting a minimum of 5 units for Government & Public Sector Agencies/Organisations. Please state your organisation details when requesting a quote from our team. T&C apply.
StarTech 7 Port USB 3.0 Powered USB Hub with Built-in Cable
• This high-quality, Apple style USB hub gives you an easy way to expand your MacBook connectivity. It provides seven USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1) hub ports in a compact housing. With more ports, you have more scalability to connect extra USB devices. Plus, you can leave your devices plugged in, so they’re ready to use when you need them. The 7-port USB 3.0 hub offers a silver sandblast finish that provides a unique and stylish appearance, making the hub look as trendy and contemporary as your MacBook, Ultrabook, or laptop. The hub features a built-in, 98 cm (38 in) cable that is longer than what most traditional hubs offer. The extended-length cable gives you the flexibility to place the hub and your devices exactly where you want them, and it ensures the hub can connect to your laptop or tablet regardless of where the laptop’s USB 3.0 port is located.
Compact and rugged
• This compact hub features seven ports with plenty of space between each port, unlike some USB 3.0 hubs that jam multiple ports into a tightly-packed space which makes it difficult to connect multiple devices to adjacent hub ports. With extra port spacing, you can connect devices and cables that have larger connectors, without sacrificing the hub’s small footprint design. The rugged aluminum housing offers dependable protection, so the hub is perfect for travel, such as back-and-forth trips from home to office. Plus, the compact hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so you can use it in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
Save money and time
• The easy-to-use hub is plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible, so you can install it quickly, with no additional drivers or software required. It includes a power adapter as well, so you can rest assured that you can connect virtually any USB 3.0 peripheral, even devices with high power requirements. Plus, you can also avoid the nuisance and cost of purchasing new devices by using the USB 3.0 hub with your current USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
• Bus Type: USB 3.0
• Chipset ID: Genesys Logic - GL3523
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Industry Standards: USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
• Interface: USB 3.0
• Ports: 7
• USB-C Device Port(s): No
• USB-C Host Connection: No
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• Connector Type(s): 7 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female, 1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male
• LED Indicators: 1 - Power
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 0.6 A
• Input Voltage: 100 - 240 AC
• Output Current: 4 A
• Output Voltage: 5 DC
• Plug Type: H
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 20
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Cable Length: 980 mm
• Color: Silver & White
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Material: Aluminum and Plastic
• Note: If connected to a USB 2.0 host port, performance may be limited
• System and Cable Requirements: Host computer with a USB 3.0 port
• 1x universal power adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.