Special Product Offer:
StarTech Standalone Duplicator Dock for 2.5 & 3.5 Inch SATA Drives with Multi Image Backup Library
• Reduce clutter with the SATDUP11IMG eliminating the number of drives required when creating backups of multiple unique drive images. Using a single backup library drive, you can store several unique drive images on a single SSD / HDD, ensuring fast duplication at 6 GBpm and minimal clutter.This is an ideal solution if you frequently re-image different computer systems, because it means you'll only have to carry a single backup library drive to restore multiple drive images onto different systems.
• The versatile duplicator also offers standard one-to-one drive duplication in three different modes: file & system copy, all partitions copy and whole copy. This is ideal for one-time drive duplication, eliminating the hassle of creating a drive image for a one-time project.
• With an easy-to-read LCD display and intuitive four-button menu operation, the SATDUP11IMG ensures hassle-free setup and control. The menu gives you push-button access to many value-added features that ensure simple task management such as: drive to drive duplication, drive to Image library backup and restore, and many more. It also provides numerous advanced setup options for experienced users.
• Compatible Drive Types: SATA
• Drive Size: 2.5in & 3.5in
• Interface: SATA
• Number of Drives: 2
• Duplication Modes: System and File, All Partitions, Sector by Sector (Whole Drive), Percentage Copy
• Duplication Speed: 6GBpm
• Max Drive Capacity: Currently tested with up to 6TB 7200 RPM 3.5" hard drives per bay and 1TB 7200 RPM 2.5" hard drives per bay
• Type and Rate: SATA III (6 Gbps)
• Drive Connectors: 2 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle
• LED Indicators: 1 - Source Drive Power Indicator, 1 - Source Drive Activity Indicator, 1 - Source Drive Error Indicator, 1 - Destination Drive Power Indicator, 1 - Destination Drive Activity Indicator, 1 - Destination Drive Error Indicator, 1 - LCD Display
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 1.4A
• Input Voltage: 100 - 240 AC
• Output Current: 5A
• Output Voltage: 12V DC
• Power Consumption (In Watts:) 60
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Product Height: 2.8 cm
• Product Length: 12.9 cm
• Product Width: 77 mm
• Weight of Product: 350 g
• Note: For duplication, the destination drive must be of equal or greater size than the source drive.
• 1x Long SATA cable
• 2x Short SATA cable
• 1x eSATA + 12V power cable (Type M power connector)
• 1x eSATA + 5V power cable (Type F power connector)
• 2x HDD/SSD pads
• 1x Universal power adapter (UK/NA/EU)
• 1x Instruction Manual
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.