Special Product Offer:
StarTech Rugged 2.5 Inch Drive Enclosure with UASP + Prezzy Card Draw Offer
• Keep your data safe and secure even through sudden downpours or dust storms. The robust enclosure provides superior water and dust resistance with an IP54 rating.
Drop tested for 4 meters (13 feet)
• The rugged drive enclosure is enveloped in a silicone protective sleeve, and engineered to help protect your drive from accidental and unexpected shock, vibrations, and drops. It’s Military MIL-STD-810G rated and test-proven to withstand drops of up to 4 meters (13 feet). It was drop tested using a solid-state drive in the enclosure.
Data protection inside and out
• Wherever you go, the rugged drive enclosure delivers reliable data protection, inside and out. The tough-wearing exterior casing provides shock-resistance, while the flexible silicone sleeve hugs the entire perimeter to ensure an extra measure of protection, absorbing the impact of accidental bumps, rough baggage handling or drops. Inside, an extra layer of silicone provides added drive stability.
Install your drive with ease, with a tool-less design
• It’s easy to turn your 2.5in SATA III (6Gbps) solid-state drive or hard drive into external storage. Simply remove the silicone sleeve, open the latch to insert your 2.5" drive into the rugged enclosure, and plug the included USB cable into the computer or hub USB port. There are no screws or tools needed.
70% faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP
• Save time in the field, by storing and transferring content quickly. Enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this rugged drive enclosure performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over conventional USB 3.0, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
• Bus Type: USB 3.0
• Chipset ID: ASMedia - ASM1153E
• Compatible Drive Types: SATA
• Drive Installation: Fixed
• Drive Size: 2.5in
• Industry Standards: MIL-STD-810G, Method 503.5 (Thermal Shock), MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 (Vibration), MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 (Shock), MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5 (Humidity), MIL-STD-810G, Method 509.5 (Salt Spray), MIL-STD-810G, Method 510.5, Procedure I (Sand and Dust), MIL-STD-810G, Method 508.6 (Fungus)
• Interface: USB 3.0
• Number of 2.5 inch bays: 1
• Number of Drives: 1
• Supported Drive Height(s): 7mm, 9.5mm
• 4Kn Support: Yes
• Hot Swap Capability: Yes
• Max Drive Capacity: Tested up to 2TB at 7200 RPM
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
• TRIM Support: Yes
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s, SATA III (6 Gbps)
• UASP Support: Yes
• Drive Connectors: 1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle
• Host Connectors: 1 - USB 3.0 Micro-B (10 pin, SuperSpeed) Female
• LED Indicators: 1 - Diagnostic LED (Drive Power and Activity)
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Cable Length: 103 mm
• Color: Black
• Product Height: 2.9 cm
• Product Length: 14.3 cm
• Product Width: 11.2 cm
• Weight of Product: 265 g
• Note: Windows 7 and earlier Windows versions do not support TRIM with USB to SATA devices.
• 1x USB 3.0 cable
• 1x Foam pad for 7mm drives
• 1x Instruction manual
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.