Special Product Offer:
StarTech 4 Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Card - 3x External, 1x Internal
• With three external USB 3.0 ports you can connect more devices to your computer. The card provides easy access to commonly-used peripherals such as your tablet and external hard drive. It also features an internal USB port that lets you connect a device such as a flash drive inside your computer case, providing added security and convenience. USB 3.0 gives you fast access to your files with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. Plus it's backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices, which eliminates the cost and aggravation of upgrading your existing devices.
Get up and running quickly
• Setup is a breeze with native operating system support. The USB 3.0 adapter card automatically installs in Windows 8.1, 8 and 7. For convenient installation, this PCI Express USB 3.0 card features a dual-profile design that can be installed in almost any type of computer. It comes equipped with a standard profile bracket and also includes a low-profile bracket for installation in small form-factor/half-height systems.
UASP support for more efficient data transfers
• This high-performance USB 3.0 card is enhanced with UASP support, which can perform ~70% faster read speed and ~40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0, when paired with UASP-enabled enclosure.
• Bus Type: PCI Express
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)
• Chipset ID: VIA/VLI - VL805
• Industry Standards: USB 3.0 Specification Rev. 1.0, PCI Express Base Specification Rev. 2.0, Intel xHCI Specification Rev. 1.0
• Interface: USB 3.0
• Port Style: Integrated on Card
• Ports: 4
• Maximum Cable Length: 3 m
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
• MTBF: 24,000 hours
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• UASP Support: Yes
• Connector Type(s): 1 - PCI Express x1 Male
• External Ports: 3 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• Internal Ports: 1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug, 1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• Note: The maximum throughput of this card is limited by the bus interface. If used with PCI Express Gen 1.0 enabled computers, the max throughput is 2.5 Gbps. If used with PCI Express Gen 2.0 enabled computers, the max throughput is 5 Gbps.
• System and Cable Requirements: PCI Express enabled computer or server with an available PCI Express x1 slot or higher (x4, x8, x16), SATA power connector (recommended, but optional)
• 1x Low-Profile Bracket
• 1x Driver CD
• 1x Instruction Manual
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.