Special Product Offer:
StarTech 3 Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Controller Card with 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
• If you have separate cards for your USB and network connections, this versatile card overcomes the aggravation of running out of PCIe slots while helping to reduce clutter inside your PC. This dual-purpose card is perfect for building or upgrading your computer. It helps you save money by avoiding the additional costs of purchasing separate USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet adapters.
Flexible install options and legacy device support
• You can rest assured this card will fit in your small form-factor system, if needed. It features a dual-profile design that makes it easy to install in either standard or low-profile cases. The combo card makes it easy to connect peripherals such as your external hard drives or mobile devices. Plus, it’s backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x, so you won’t have to replace all of your existing USB devices.
Gigabit connectivity and network management
• Functioning as a network adapter, the card delivers wired network access in locations where Wi-Fi® is unavailable or unreliable. Support for advanced features such as jumbo frames and VLAN tagging means you can optimize network traffic as needed.
Effective USB 3.0 performance enhanced by UASP
• This high-performance SuperSpeed USB 3.0 adapter card supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is enhanced with UASP support, which can perform ~70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0, when paired with a UASP-enabled enclosure.
• Bus Type: PCI Express
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)
• Chipset ID: Renesas/NEC - µPD720201,Realtek - RTL8153
• Industry Standards USB 3.0 Specification Rev. 1.0, PCI Express Base Specification Rev. 2.0, Intel xHCI Specification Rev. 1.0, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1q VLAN Tagging, 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding
• Interface: USB 3.0, RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
• Port Style: Integrated on Card
• Ports: 3
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Flow Control: Full duplex flow control
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9K max.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps (USB 3.0), 2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
• MTBF: 1,920,042 Hours
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• UASP Support: Yes
• Connector Type(s): 1 - PCI Express x1 Male
• External Ports: 3 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female, 1 - RJ-45 Female
• Internal Ports: 1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug
• LED Indicators: 1 - Link (Green), 1 - Activity (Amber)
• Humidity: 20~80% RH
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
• System and Cable Requirements: PCI Express enabled computer with an available PCI Express x1 slot or higher (x4, x8, x16), SATA power connector (recommended, but optional)
• Note: The maximum throughput of this card is limited by the bus interface. If used with PCI Express Gen 1.0 enabled computers, the max throughput is 2.5 Gbps. If used with PCI Express Gen 2.0 enabled computers, the max throughput is 5 Gbps. UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), is supported in Windows 8, 8.1, Server 2012 and Linux kernel 2.6.37 or later. Test results were obtained using an Intel Ivy Bridge system, StarTech.com add-on USB 3.0 cards, a UASP-enabled StarTech.com enclosure, and a SATA III solid-state drive.
• 1x Low-Profile Bracket
• 1x Driver CD
• 1x Instruction Manual
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.