Special Product Offer:
StarTech PCIe Adapter Card for 3x M.2 Solid State Drives (1x PCIe, 2x SATA)
• If you need a simple and discreet way to expand your computer’s storage, then this card can help. The card provides a platform for adding up to three M.2 SSDs to virtually any computer that has a PCIe slot. It supports common M.2 SATA SSDs, as well as newer high-performance M.2 PCIe drives. Now, you have a simple and effective way to expand the storage of your computer, regardless of the M.2 drive types you are using.
Optimize your computer’s performance
• When you couple this card with a PCI Express based M.2 drive, you can give your computer’s performance a noticeable speed boost. With support for PCI Express 3.0 (up to approximately 40Gbps), you can install the latest high-performance M.2 PCIe SSDs inside your computer. With faster performance, you can get more work done in less time.
Peace of mind, with simple and cost-effective data recovery
• Due to their performance and size advantages, M.2 drives are commonly used in laptops. If your laptop has failed, but its M.2 drive is still functional, then this card can help with data recovery. Once the M.2 drive is installed and the data recovery is complete, you can continue to use the drive for storage and backup purposes.
Leverage the size and speed of M.2 drives
• This M.2 card lets you take advantage of the size and performance benefits of NGFF M.2 SSDs. M.2 drives are smaller than typical platter drives or mSATA-based SSDs, so you can install them in small form-factor PCs and servers, or in tighter areas within your computer case.
Supports a wide range of drives
• You can rest assured that your M.2 SSDs are compatible with the adapter card. It supports the most common drive sizes, including, 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230.
• Bus Type: PCI Express
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)
• Industry Standards: Serial ATA 3.0 specification - SATA I/II/III (1.5/3/6Gbps), PCI Express 3.0
• Interface: M.2 SATA,SATA, M.2 PCIe
• Port Style: Integrated on Card
• Ports: 3
• ATAPI Support: Yes
• Bootable: Yes
• MTBF: 50,000 Hours
• Port Multiplier: No
• RAID: No
• Type and Rate: SATA III (6 Gbps)
• Connector Type(s): 1 - PCI Express x4 Male
• Internal Ports: 2 - M.2 (SATA, B-Key, NGFF) Receptacle, 1 - M.2 (PCIe, M-Key, AHCI/NVMe, NGFF), 2 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Plug
• LED Indicators: 3 - M.2 drive status/activity, 1 - Power
• Note: The maximum throughput of this card is limited by the bus interface. If used with PCI Express Gen 1.0 enabled computers, the max throughput is 2.5Gbps per lane. If used with PCI Express Gen 2.0 enabled computers, the max throughput is 5Gbps per lane.
• System and Cable Requirements: A computer enabled with PCI Express (PCIe), and an available PCI Express x4, x8, or x16 slot
One or two SATA host ports on the host computer (for example, the SATA controller card, or the motherboard SATA ports inside of your computer). An operating system that natively supports PCIe SSDs (NVMe), such as: - Windows 8 and later - Mac OS 10.10.3 and later
• 1x low-profile bracket
• 3x M.2 mounting screws
• 3x M.2 mounting standoffs
• 3x M.2 mounting nuts
• 1x screwdriver
• 1x quick-start guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.