Special Product Offer:
StarTech High Definition PCIe Capture Card
• This capture card lets you record lossless video at 60 FPS ensuring every frame of content is saved, unlike 30-frame-per-second capture devices that only catch half the action. 60 FPS exactly matches the output of most computer video cards, which is great for recording the output from your PC, server, or POS station when creating software training and tutorial videos.
H.264 encoding for wide device compatibility
• The included software encodes in H.264, the most widely adopted video codec in the world, ensuring your video captures will be compatible with almost any device platform such as PC, Mac, iOS and Android with no editing or converting required. H.264 is also widely supported by most software titles including Adobe Premiere and Windows Media Encoder. Plus, the software not only lets you capture and export videos, but it also lets you take screenshots, schedule recordings and instantly stream your video source over the Internet using online services such as Twitch.
• This card is capable of capturing lossless raw video making it compatible with Microsoft DirectShow. With raw video capture you can record video using your preferred third party DirectShow software such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
Flexible input solutions for convenient compatibility
• With multiple A/V input options you can capture from a wide variety of sources including HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component. You can also use this capture card with A/V adapters to record other video sources such as SDI using our SDI to HDMI converter (SDI2HD). Support for a variety of A/V devices is ideal for archiving analog video footage into a digital database.
• The device also includes easy-to-use software that’s compatible with NTSC and PAL systems, making it a must for professional video archiving applications where source media can change from project to project.
• Audio: Yes
• Chipset ID: Mstar - MST3367CMK-IF-170
• Converter Type: Format Converter
• Industry Standards: NTSC, PAL-M, PAL-60, PAL
• Video Encoding: MPEG4/H.264
• Audio Specifications: HDMI or Component RCA Stereo
• Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920x1080 (1080p/30/50/60)
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: Video input: 1920x1080 (1080p/30/50/60)
• Video output: 1920x1080 (1080p/60)
• Supported Resolutions: 1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Connector A: 1 - PCI Express x1 Male
• Connector B: 1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female, 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female, 1 - Component Video (3 x RCA) Female, 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female, 1 - S-Video (4 pin, Mini-DIN) Female
NOTE: Some connections require supplied adapters.
• Humidity: 20~80% (non-condensing)
• Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C
• Storage Temperature: -5 C to 40 C
• Dimensions (HxLxW): 18 x 141 x 120 mm
• Weight: 71 g
• CPU: i3 Dual Core 2.8GHz or higher
• Memory: 2 GB
• Available PCI-express slot
• 1x HDMI to DVI adapter
• 1x VGA to DVI adapter
• 1x Component breakout cable
• 1x S-Video breakout cable
• 1x Full-profile bracket (Attached)
• 1x Low-profile bracket
• 1x Software installation disc
• 1x Instruction manual
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.