StarTech PCI Express x4 to SFF-8639 Adapter for U.2 NVMe SSD
• The expansion card lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe U.2 internal solid-state drives. The adapter connects directly to your computer motherboard to support an NVMe U.2 PCIe-based SSD through ultra-fast x4 PCIe. With the U.2 PCIe-based drive in place, the adapter gives your computer a significant speed boost.
Easy to install
• The expansion card is equipped with a full-profile bracket and doesn’t require an adapter cable for installation, this helps to reduce clutter and simplifies system builds. The drive connects directly to the SFF-8639 connector on the adapter, and the adapter connects directly to the computer motherboard.
• Bus Type: PCI Express
• Compatible Drive Types: U.2 (PCIe, NVMe, SFF-8639)
• Drive Installation: Fixed
• Drive Size: 2.5in
• Fan(s): No
• Interface: PCI Express
• Number of Drives: 1
• Supported Drive Height(s): 15mm, 12.5mm, 9.5mm, 7mm, 5mm
• Hot Swap Capability: No
• Drive Connectors: 1 - U.2 (PCIe, NVMe, SFF-8639)
• Host Connectors: 1 - PCI Express x4 Male
• LED Indicators: 1 - Activity Terminal/Header
• Color: Red
• Product Height: 2.2 cm
• Product Length: 16.5 cm
• Product Width: 12.2 cm
• Weight of Product: 65 g
• 4x drive-mounting screws
• 1x quick-start guide
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.