Special Product Offer:
Receive an additional 5% discount on any Startech quote when requesting a minimum of 5 units for Government & Public Sector Agencies/Organisations. Please state your organisation details when requesting a quote from our team. T&C apply.
StarTech Trayless Hot Swap Hard Drive Rack for 3.5 Inch Bay to 2x 2.5 Inch SATA HDD/SSD + Prezzy Card Draw Offer
• Configure and arrange your drives for increased drive capacity, or add data redundancy, with built-in hardware RAID functionality. The HDD rack offers software and operating system independent operations and with multiple RAID options, such as RAID 0, RAID 1, spanning, or JBOD, you can build the data storage solution that works best for you.
Hot swap your SATA drives
• This SATA backplane is trayless and hot-swappable, which makes it easy to install and remove your drives from your computer system when required, without having to open the case every time. It also provides a more convenient way to create backups for data recovery and archiving.
Designed for durability and trouble-free use
• The removable hard-drive bay/backplane features durable aluminum construction for long-lasting performance. The SATA backplane also has LED indicators for power and hard drive activity, and drive status, which makes it easy to monitor the status of your hard drives and RAID array.
• Chipset ID: ASMedia - ASM1092R
• Compatible Drive Types: SATA
• Drive Installation: Removable
• Drive Size: 2.5in
• Fan(s): No
• Front Door Key Lock: No
• Interface: SATA
• Number of 2.5 inch bays: 2
• Number of Drives: 2
• Supported Drive Height(s): 5mm, 7mm, 9.5mm
• Hot Swap Capability: Yes
• Insertion Rating: 50,000
• Port Multiplier: Yes
• RAID: Yes
• S.M.A.R.T. Support: Yes
• Supported RAID Modes: RAID 0 (Striped Disks), RAID 1 (Mirrored Disks), BIG (Spanning or Concatenation), JBOD - (Just a Bunch of Disks)
• TRIM Support: Yes
• Type and Rate: SATA III (6 Gbps)
• Drive Connectors: 1 - 22 pin SATA Data + Power (7 + 15 pin) Receptacle
• Host Connectors: 1 - LP4 (4 pin, PWM), 1 - 7 pin SATA Data Receptacle
• LED Indicators: 2 - Link/Activity/Error
• Humidity: 5% ~ 65%
• Operating Temperature: 0?C to 55?C (32°F to 131°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20?C to 55?C (-4°F to 131°F)
• Color: Black
• Material: Aluminum and Plastic
• Max Drive Height: 9.5 mm
• Weight of Product: 220 g
• 1x SATA data cable
• 1x SATA to LP4 adapter
• 1x installation screw kit
• 1x quick-start guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.