Special Product Offer:
StarTech Trayless Hot Swap Drive Rack for 3.5 Inch Bay to 2x 2.5 Inch SATA HDD/SSD with Backplane + Prezzy Card Draw Offer
Featuring a convenient "no mounting required /easy eject" feature (like a tape cartridge or floppy disk), the hard drive hot swap bay doesn't require that the drives be installed in a tray - making it the ideal solution for quick and easy drive removals and insertions as part of a system building process, or integration into rackmount systems or industrial environments.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
Also a perfect addition for operating system image deployment and any task that requires being able to quickly access large volumes of data on the fly, the hot swap bay provides everything you need to expedite important projects while maintaining a reliable storage solution.
With support for SATA HDD speeds up to 6.0 Gbps, this backplane is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications.
• Quickly and easily install or remove HDD/SSD without having to open the chassis with the innovative trayless design
• Aluminum construction and 50,000+ insertion rating ensures longevity from both the HDD/SSD and bay
• Compatible Drive Types: SATA
• Drive Size: 2.5in
• Front Door Key Lock: No
• Number of Drives: 2
• Hot Swap Capability: Yes
• Max Drive Capacity: Tested up to 500GB per drive
• Type and Rate: SATA III (6 Gbps)
• Connector Type(s): 2x SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle, 2x SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle, 2x SP4 (4 pin, Small Drive Power) Male
• Drive Connectors: 2x SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle, 2x SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle
• Host Connectors: 2x SATA (7 pin, Data) Plug, 2x SATA Power (15 pin) Plug
• OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
• LED Indicators: 1x Power/Drive Activity
• Color: Black
• Enclosure Type: Aluminum
• Max Drive Height: 9.5 mm
• Dimensions (HxLxW): 24 x 134 x 102
• Weight: 282.5 g
• 2 x LP4 to SATA and LED adapter cable
• 1 x 15-pin SATA power and LED Y cable
• 2 x 7-pin SATA data cable
• 2 x hard drive protector film
• 1 x screw kit
• 1 x instruction manual
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.