Special Product Offer:
StarTech 4X4 USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch + Be in the draw to WIN 1 of 2 $500 Prezzy Cards
• Save the expense of purchasing duplicate peripherals, by sharing devices (such as USB printers, portable hard drives, mouse and keyboard) with up to four computers. The USB switch also lets you avoid having to swap cables from one system to another, saving time and effort.
Fast data transfer speed
• Enjoy fast data transfers to and from your shared peripheral devices. The USB switch supports USB 3.0 (up to 5Gbps), providing high-bandwidth support for devices like external hard drives and webcams. The USB 3.0 switch is also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 and works with older devices.
Easy to use
• The plug-and-play USB switch is easy to use, with no drivers or software required. It features a remote port selector that lets you switch peripheral devices from one computer to another with the press of a button. The LED indicates the active computer. The switch’s compact design takes up minimal desk space and it’s USB-powered.
Share more devices
• The 4-port USB switch can also be connected to a USB hub or docking station, to expand the number of shared devices.
• Bus Type: USB 3.0
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1
• Ports: 4
• USB-C Device Port(s): No
• USB-C Host Connection: No
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
• Optional power requirements: 5V 2A
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• External Ports: 4 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female, 4 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female, 1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) (Power) Female
• LED Indicators: 4 - Computer selection indicators
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Color: Black
• Form Factor: Compact
• Material: Plastic
• Product Height: 2.6 cm
• Product Length: 94 mm
• Product Width: 94 mm
• Weight of Product: 124 g
• Note: The switch does not require an external power source as it draws power from the computers that it’s connected to. If you have a special application that requires additional power, such as higher powered USB peripherals or if less than 4 hosts are connected and powered at one time, connect a 5V source to the power adapter port (USB Micro-B).
• 1x 1.8 m remote port selector
• 4x USB 3.0 cables - USB-A to USB-B 2x 1.2 m / 2x 1.8 m
• 1x quick-start guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.