Special Product Offer:
Receive an additional 5% discount on any Startech quote when requesting a minimum of 5 units for Government & Public Sector Agencies/Organisations. Please state your organisation details when requesting a quote from our team. T&C apply.
StarTech USB 3.1 USB-C to 3x USB Type-A & 1x USB-C Hub with RJ-45 Ethernet - Space Grey
• For faster and more consistent network connections, the USB 3.1 Gen 2 Hub’s integrated Gigabit Ethernet port provides wired network access that is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards. The GbE port also supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL), so you can remotely?wake your computer over your network.
Convenient Portability and Easy Setup
• This compact, lightweight USB-Type-C hub is a convenient and portable addition to your laptop accessories.? The USB-C cable is built-in, and hub is bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer’s USB-C port, with no external power required. That means fewer cables to carry with you when you travel. The hub can draw up to 15 Watts of power from the connected host and operating multiple bus powered devices at one time with the total available power dependent on the connected host. The extended length attached cable?of?9.8” (25 cm) provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug and play installation.?
Connect Both USB-C & USB-A Peripherals
• With ports for both USB-C and USB-A peripherals, this hub is backwards compatible supporting both legacy and new USB devices. You can connect flash drives, video capture devices and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps. This USB Type-C hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections, you need while you work.
• Bus Type: USB 3.1 Gen 2
• Chipset ID: Realtek - RTS5423, Realtek - RTL8153
• Industry Standards: USB 3.2 Gen 2 - Backwards compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
• Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 2
• Ports: 3
• USB Pass-Through: Yes
• USB-C Device Port(s): Yes
• USB-C Host Connection: Yes
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
• Type and Rate: USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s
• UASP Support: Yes
• Connector Type(s): 1 - USB 3.1 USB Type C (10 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Plug, 1 - USB 3.1 USB Type C (10 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Receptacle, 2 - USB 3.1 USB Type-A (9 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Receptacle, 1 - RJ-45 Receptacle
• Power Source: Bus Powered
• Humidity: 0% to 95% (non-condensing) at 25?
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 50?
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 70?
• Cable Length: 25 cm
• Color: Black & Space Gray
• Form Factor: Compact
• Material: Aluminum and Plastic
• Product Height: 1.6 cm
• Product Length: 4.5 cm
• Product Width: 9.5 cm
• Weight of Product: 195 g
• Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
• Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
• Windows 7 (32/64bit)
• Windows Server 2008 R2
• Windows Server 2012(32/64bit)
• Mac OS 10.10-10.13
• Linux Kernel 4.x LTS version
• Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS and 16.04 LTS version
• Chrome OS 61.x
• Android OS 8.x
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.