Special Product Offer:
Receive an additional 5% discount on any Startech quote when requesting a minimum of 5 units for Government & Public Sector Agencies/Organisations. Please state your organisation details when requesting a quote from our team. T&C apply.
StarTech USB 3.0 USB-C to 4x USB Type-A Hub with Power Adapter - White
• With its compact design, you can take this portable USB-C hub anywhere you go. It’s easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation. Plus, the hub is bus powered, which means it draws power directly from the USB-C port on your computer. This makes it even more portable because there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel and it doesn’t need an external power adapter.
Keep using your current peripherals and devices
• If you’re looking to extend the life of your existing USB-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting a single USB-C port into four USB-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers. Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C equipped peripherals.
Add four USB 3.0 ports in seconds
• This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
• Bus Type: USB 3.0
• Chipset ID: VIA/VLI - VL812
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Industry Standards: USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
• Interface: USB 3.0
• Ports: 4
• USB-C Device Port(s): No
• USB-C Host Connection: Yes
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• Connector Type(s): 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male, 4 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Cable Length: 150 mm
• Color: White
• Form Factor: Compact
• Material: Plastic
• Note: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
• System and Cable Requirements: Available USB Type-C port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.