Special Product Offer:
StarTech 3-Port USB-C Hub with Gigabit Ethernet and Power Delivery
• If your USB-C equipped laptop or MacBook is missing the ports you need, this hub can help. The versatile USB 3.0 hub gives you access to not only your USB peripheral devices but also a wired internet connection. It offers a Gigabit Ethernet port, so you can connect to a network in locations where Wi-Fi is unreliable or unavailable.
Connect your USB devices in seconds
• This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of USB-C laptops that use a USB-C power adapter. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. It automatically installs once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
Carry fewer cables and power adapters
• This USB-C 3.0 hub supports USB Power Delivery 2.0, so instead of carrying multiple cables and power adapters, you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and the hub. By using just a single power adapter instead of two, you can eliminate clutter and hassle when you work.
Take it with you wherever you go
• With its compact and rugged design, you can take this portable USB 3.0 hub anywhere you go. Because it’s so compact, it’s easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation. For portable applications, having the integrated host (USB-C) cable means one less thing to remember to carry with you.
• Bus Type: USB 3.0
• Chipset ID: VIA/VLI - VL100, VIA/VLI - VL813, Realtek - RTL8153
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1, IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1q VLAN Tagging, 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding
• Interface: USB 3.0, RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
• Ports: 3
• USB-C Device Port(s): USB Power Delivery
• USB-C Host Connection: Yes
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Flow Control: Full duplex flow control
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9K max.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps (USB 3.0), 2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• UASP Support: Yes
• Connector Type(s): 1 - USB-C (24 pin) USB Power Delivery only Female, 3 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female, 1 - RJ-45 Female, 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male
• Power Delivery: 60W
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Cable Length: 15 cm
• Color: Black
• Form Factor: Compact
• Material: Plastic
• Product Height: 1.7 cm
• Product Length: 95 mm
• Product Width: 41 mm
• Weight of Product: 44.9 g
• System and Cable Requirements: Available USB Type-C port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps) (to ensure the hub powers and charges your laptop, your host laptop's USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0). Optional: USB-C power adapter (for example, your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter)
• Note: The hub's USB-C port is for USB Power Delivery only. It does not support DisplayPort alt mode, or data transfers. Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host laptop's USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0. The hub can connect to a host laptop’s USB-C port that doesn’t support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the hub, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.
USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
• 1x quick-start guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.