StarTech 1RU Horizontal Cable Lacing Bars with 4 Inch Offset - 10 Pack
• Cable lacing bars protect your equipment by offloading the weight of the cables in your rack, which reduces the constant strain that can be put on the ports of your rack equipment. The lacing bars also provide a route for cables, which enhances passive cooling within your rack. This helps to ensure your rack remains at an optimal temperature, to extend the life of your equipment and minimize or eliminate downtime.
Discreet and sturdy design
• These cable lacing bars are constructed of solid steel and occupy just one-third of a rack U at each install point. The lacing bars are engineered to run horizontally and feature a 4 in. offset at 75 degrees, which enables you to easily run cables from the back of your equipment. The round solid-steel design ensures a high weight capacity, unlike flat lacing bars that can bend easily.
Save on shipping costs
• This package includes 10 cable lacing bars, enabling you to buy multiple bars packaged together. This is ideal for large-scale implementations, because it significantly reduces the packaging, and in turn, shipping costs.
• Frame Type: Steel
• Industry Standards: EIA/ECA-310-E
• Orientation: Horizontal
• U Height: 1U
• Product Height: 1.1 cm
• Product Length: 48.5 cm
• Product Width: 10.4 cm
• Weight of Product: 1.5 kg
• 20x M5 screws
• 20x M5 cage nuts
Due to the nature of this product, it cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify the correct size before purchasing. If you have any questions please contact us. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.