Silverstone Grandia GD08 ATX HTPC Case
With a wealth of lessons learned from building the best performing tower cases in the last several years, SilverStone engineers upgraded GD08’s cooling performance tremendously with up to five 120mm fan options. And to make sure owners can easily maintain their cases’ cooling ability over time with the lowest noise possible, custom designed removable filters surround the case for positive pressure to work effectively and quietly.
• Supports expansion cards up to 13.6 inches
• Supports Extended ATX motherboard
• Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
• Aluminium front panel with premium styling
• LED indicator with adjustable brightness
• Impressive storage capacity of up to twelve drive bays
• Motherboard: SSI-EEB, SSICEB, Extended ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX
• Drive Bays:
• External: 2x 5.25" (Support Optical Drive Only)
• Internal: 8x 3.5", 2x 2.5"
• Cooling System:
• Rear: 2x 80mm Fan Slot
• Side: 1x 120mm Intake Fan, 900RPM, 18dBA, 1x 120mm Fan Slot
• Top: Oversized Vents
• Bottom: 2x 120mm Intake Fans, 900RPM, 18dBA (Backwards compatible with 1x 120mm fan + 3x 80mm fans, or 6x 60mm fans)
• Expansion Slot: 7+1
• Front Interface: 2x USB3.0, 1x 3.5mm Audio, 1x 3.5mm Microphone
• Power Supply: Support standard PS2(ATX) up to 220mm, Recommended depth is under 180mm
• Expansion Card: Support graphics cards up to 13.6", width restriction 5.25"
• Limitation of CPU Cooler: 138mm
• Limitation of PSU: 220mm
• Dimensions (mm): 440 (w) x 425 (d) x 175 (h)
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.