Seagate IronWolf Pro 2TB 7200rpm 128MB Cache SATA3 3.5 Inch NAS Hard Drive
• AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible. High performance means reduced lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives.
• Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery. Seagate Rescue Data Recovery. IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house
recovery, Seagate has your back with a 2-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
Rotational Vibration (RV) mitigation
• IronWolf Pro comes standard with RV sensors tomaintain high performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures. Range of capacities up to 10TB. More capacity options mean more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
Do more in multi-user environments
• IronWolf Pro provides a workload rate of 300TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf Pro can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
• Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
• Drive Bays Supported: Up to 16 Bays
• Multi-User Technology: 300TB/yr
• Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors: Yes
• Hot-Plug Support:Yes
• Cache: 128MB
• Mean Time Between Failures: 1.2M Hours
• Reliability Rating (AFR): 0.73%
• Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read: Maximum 1 per 10E15
• Power-On Hours: 8760 per year
• Sector Size (Bytes per Logical Sector): 512
• Rescue Services: Yes
• Spindle Speed: 7200RPM
• Interface Access Speed (Gb/s): 6.0, 3.0, 1.5
• Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 195
• Average Latency: 4.16ms
• Interface Ports: Single
• Rotational Vibration (10-1500Hz): 12.5rad/s2
• Startup Power Typical: 12V, 2.0A,
• Idle Power Average: 4.61W
• Average Operating Power: 6.5W
• Standby Mode, Typical 0.8W
• Sleep Mode, Typical 0.8W
• Power Supply Requirements: +12V and +5V
• Operating Temeperature: 5'C - 60'C
• Storage Temperature: -40'C - 70'C
• Storage Vibration: 10Hz to 500Hz: 3Grms
• Shock, Operating, 2ms (Read/Write): 70/40Gs
• Shock, Storage, 1ms and 2ms: 300Gs
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 26.11 x 101.85 x 146.99mm
• Weight: 550g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.