Samsung 860 EVO 500GB M.2 2280 SATA3 Solid State Drive
• Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for faster file transfer.
• Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than the previous 850 EVO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you up to 2,400 TBW, or is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
• Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• NAND Type: Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
• Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
• Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
• Cache Memory: Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
• Sequential Read: Up to 550 MB/s
• Sequential Write: Up to 520 MB/s
• Random Read: Up to 97,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32), Up to 10,000 IOPS (4KB, QD1)
• Random Write: Up to 88,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32), Up to 42,000 IOPS (4KB, QD1)
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 80.15 x 22.15 2.38 mm
• Weight (Approx.): 8g
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.