Samsung 860 EVO 250GB M.2 2280 SATA3 Solid State Drive
• Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for faster file transfer.
• Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than the previous 850 EVO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you up to 2,400 TBW, or is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
• Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• NAND Type: Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
• Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
• Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
• Cache Memory: Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
• Sequential Read: Up to 550 MB/s
• Sequential Write: Up to 520 MB/s
• Random Read: Up to 97,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32), Up to 10,000 IOPS (4KB, QD1)
• Random Write: Up to 88,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32), Up to 42,000 IOPS (4KB, QD1)
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 80.15 x 22.15 2.38 mm
• Weight (Approx.): 8g
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.