Samsung 870 QVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA3 Solid State Drive
The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd gen. QLC SSD and the largest of its kind that provides up to 8TB of storage. It offers an incredible upgrade for everyday PC users who want to ramp-up their desktop PC or laptop to the largest available storage in the market without compromising on performance.
Achieving the maximum SATA interface limit of up to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO features improved random speed and sustained performance compared to the previous 860 QVO. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
The groundbreaking capacity of the 870 QVO doubles its reliability up to 2,880 TBW compared to the previous model 860 QVO and is backed by a limited warranty of 3 years. This formidable SSD provides further reliability with a refined ECC algorithm that helps to ensure a stable performance.
Upgrade with ease:
Upgrading to the 870 QVO is made easy for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor. Enjoying this terabyte SSD is as convenient as plugging in the 870 QVO into a SATA slot, and letting the renewed migration software take care of the rest.
Samsung Magician software:
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
World's No.1 Flash Memory:
Experience the superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world's number one brand for flash memory since 2003. All firmware and components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
• Form Factor: 2.5 inch
• Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
• Storage Memory: Samsung V-NAND 4bit MLC
• Controller: Samsung MKX Controller
• Cache Memory: Samsung 2GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
• Sequential Read: Up to 560 MB/s Sequential Read
• Sequential Write: Up to 530 MB/s Sequential Write
• Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 98,000 IOPS Random Read
• Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 88000 IOPS Random Write
• Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 11,000 IOPS Random Read
• Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 35,000 IOPS Random Write
• Average Power Consumption (system level): Average: 3W, Maximum: 5W (Burst mode)
• Power consumption (Idle): Max. 30 mW
• Allowable Voltage: 5V ± 5% Allowable voltage
• Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 70°C Operating Temperature
• Shock: 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
• Weight (approx.): 46.0 g
• Installation Kit
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.