Samsung 860 QVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA3 Solid State Drive
• Speed it all up. Up to 550 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write speeds give the experience of a new computer with fast boot-ups, shutdowns, transfers, and application responsiveness. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
• Always be sure. The 860 QVO is your reliable alternative to legacy storage, built with Samsung V-NAND technology, and backed by a limited warranty of 3-years or up to 1,440 TBW. Samsung’s extensive analysis of SSD user patterns resulted in a sufficient TBW rating to assure everyday PC users.
• Benefit from fast, fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate high speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
• Ample capacity at fast speed is worth the switch. Terabyte-level capacity on a fast SSD elevates your computing experience. Upgrade from multiple storage solutions to the simple speed of one single mass-storage SSD to keep both your OS, applications and massive data all together.
• Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
• Form Factor: 2.5 inch
• Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
• Storage Memory: Samsung V-NAND 4bit MLC
• Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
• Cache Memory: Samsung 1 GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
• Sequential Read: Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read
• Sequential Write: Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write
• Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 96,000 IOPS Random Read
• Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 89,000 IOPS Random Write
• Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 7,500 IOPS Random Read
• Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 42,000 IOPS Random Write
• Average Power Consumption (system level): Average: 2.2 W, Maximum: 4.0 W (Burst mode)
• Power consumption (Idle): Max. 30 mW
• Allowable Voltage: 5V ± 5% Allowable voltage
• Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 70°C Operating Temperature
• Shock: 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
• Weight (approx.): 51.0 g
• Installation Kit
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.