Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad
• While most gaming keypads and keyboards register a singular input when pressing a key, the Razer Tartarus Pro is fitted with Razer Analog Optical Switches which can register scaling levels of input in the same motion depending on how far you press. This allows for a more measured and nuanced form of control. For example, a half press will cause your character to walk, while a full press will get them to run. This type of control is similar to how you might move your character using analog thumbsticks on a controller.
• Whether you prefer light taps or full, deliberate keystrokes that bottom out, tweak the gaming keypad’s actuation to be as hair-trigger sensitive or as solid and deliberate as you want.
• As a direct benefit of having scaled inputs from Razer Analog Optical Switches, you can now bind two functions to each key—one that triggers on a partial keystroke, and another on a full keystroke.
32 Programmable Keys
• Never run out of room for your macros or keybinds, and add a new dimension to your PC gaming with an 8-way directional thumbpad that can be assigned for navigation or even more commands.
Unlimited Macro Length and 8 Quick-Toggle Profiles
• Make your skill rotations and gameplay more efficient with the freedom to devise advanced macros, and prepare the perfect setup for any boss encounter with a collection of stored profiles—8 of which can be toggled on the fly using a button on the side of the gaming keypad.
• Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
• Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
• Unlimited macro lengths
• Razer Synapse enabled
• Braided fiber cable
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.