APC Smart-UPS C 500VA (400W) Lithium Ion 1U Rack Mount UPS
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Lithium-ion batteries provide twice the service life of a typical lead acid battery and are small, light and environmentally friendly.
Predictive replace battery date:
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Short-depth rack compatibility:
Compact design fits comfortably in short-depth rack applications.
Single switched outlet group:
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 400 Watts / 500VA
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
• Input voltage range for main operations: 208 - 253V
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion)
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 8 - 10 years
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 10 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Control panel: LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and building wiring fault
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 510Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10 - 90 (Non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 1999.79meters
• Storage Temperature: -10 - 40 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 10 - 90 (Non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 14999.8meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Maximum Height: 44MM, 4.4CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 232MM, 23.2CM
• Net Weight: 4.06KG
• Color: Black
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.