APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA 230V LCD 2U Rack Mount Line Interactive UPS
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency:
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
LCD Status Display:
Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
Pure sine wave output on battery:
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.3kWatts / 2.0kVA
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz Sync to mains
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 8 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 180 - 287V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 144 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): USB
• Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 300Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 42.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 81.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 89MM, 8.9CM
• Maximum Width: 480MM, 48.0CM
• Maximum Depth: 470MM, 47.0CM
• Net Weight: 26.2KG
• Color: Black
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?