APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA 1300W 6 Outlet Line Interactive Tower UPS
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
• Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
• Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
• Output power capacity: 1.3kWatts / 2.0kVA
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: 6 x IEC 320 C13, 1 x IEC 320 C19
• Input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C20
• Input voltage range for main operations: 180 - 287V
• Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 170 - 300V
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: APCRBC148
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port: USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 300 Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 135.0BTU/hr
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 216 x 170 x 440 mm
• Weight: 27.5 kg
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does this APC Line Interactive Tower UPS have a warranty?
Yes. The APC Smart-UPS C 6 Outlet Line Interactive Tower UPS comes with a 2-year warranty.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.