APC Smart-UPS 1500VA 1000W 4 Outlet Line Interactive 1RU Rack Mount UPS
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High frequency design:
Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
High online efficiency:
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface:
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Multiple switched outlet groups:
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Predictive replace battery date:
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery:
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.0kWatts / 1.5kVA
• Output Connections: 2x IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup), 4x IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 4hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: RBC88
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 73 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 540Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 46.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 116.0BTU/hr
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 44 x 432 x 665 mm
• Weight (approx.): 24.09 kg
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?