APC Back UPS Pro BR 1300VA 780W 8 Outlet Line Interactive Tower UPS
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Intelligent battery management:
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets:
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
Battery replacement without tools:
Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
• Max Power: 780 Watts / 1.3kVA
• Output Connections: 2x IEC 60320 C13 (Surge Protection), 6x IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform: Stepped apprx sinewave
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 176 - 294V
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 16hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: RBC165
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 11 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): USB
• Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 509Joules
• Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 10% of IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time: instantaneous
• Colour: Black
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 22.0BTU/hr
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 100 x 250 x 382 mm
• Weight (approx.): 10.9 kg
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.