As a true online double conversion UPS the Centurion RT is our highest single phase power density UPS. Boasting a power factor of 0.9, this sophisticated UPS will provide the most comprehensive protection for mission critical devices.
The Centurion RT has an energy saving Advanced ECO mode, which allows the unit to operate at very high efficiency, up to 98%. When the utility mains input voltage is within the ECO range the UPS saves energy by passing the mains supply directly through to the load, while the inverter continues to
operate in a passive mode.
The Centurion RT incorporates hot-swappable internal battery packs which can be accessed via the front panel for maintenance changes, keeping the UPS operational during battery replacement. Battery backup time can be increased by simply adding additional Battery Banks. The standard Centurion RT has been designed with a larger charger than others ensuring rapid recharge times when adding additional battery banks.
The LCD display panel is readily viewable whether the UPS is horizontal or vertical. The display Menu is simple and intuitive. It displays all critical and noncritical parameters, including the estimated battery backup time remaining. This UPS comes with programmable power management outlets allowing the user to control load segments, thereby extending battery backup times to mission critical devices by shutting down noncritical items.
The Centurion RT has been meticulously developed by Power Shield engineers to address absolutely all requirements and features as has been demanded by the sophisticated Australian power consumer and hence the Centurion RT stands in a class of its own, as a world leading UPS technology.
• Surge Protection Best in its Class - 984 Joules / 22000 Amps
• True online double-conversion
• Power factor 0.9
• Extra large charger for rapid recharging
• Option to add additional battery banks to increase backup time
• User-friendly, electronic easy-shift LCD display
• Rack or Tower design
• Advanced ECO mode for energy saving
• Generator compatible
• Programmable power management outlets
• EPO - Emergency Power Off function
• Hot swappable battery design
• Model: PSCERT2000
• Capacity: 2000VA/1800W
• Topology: True online double - conversion, Pure Sine Wave
• Low Line Trasfer: 160Vac / 140Vac / 120Vac / 110Vac ± 5% (based on load percentage 100% - 80% / 80% - 70% / 70% - 60% / 60% - 0)
• Low Line Comeback: 170Vac / 150Vac / 130Vac / 120Vac ± 5%
• High Line Trasfer: 300Vac ± 5%
• High Line Comeback: 290Vac ± 5%
• Frequency Range: 40Hz - 70Hz
• Phase: Single phase with ground
• Power Factor Correction: >0.99 @ nominal voltage (100% load)
• Output Voltage (AC Mode): 240Vac (Selectable 208/220/230/240Vac)
• Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): ±1%
• Frequency Range (Batt. Mode): 50Hz or 60Hz ±1Hz
• Current Crest Ratio: 5:1 (max.)
• Transfer Time: 4ms (Typical)
• ECO Mode (Advanced): 98%
• Battery Mode: 87%
• Battery Type & Number: 12 V*9AH (x 6)
• Typical Recharge Time: 4 hours recover to 90% capacity (for standard model only)
• Charging Current (max.): Standard Model -1.5Amp, Long Run Model - 1Amp/2Amp /4Amp/6Amp (factory default is 6Amp)
• Full Protection: Overload, discharge, thermal, short circuit and overcharge protection
• Surge Protection: 984 Joules / 22000 Amps
Communications & Management:
• Interface: USB or RS232 as standard, Intelligent slot for PSSNMP, PSModbus or PSAS400 dry contact
• Software: PowerShield NetGuard® software - supports Windows based operating systems, Linux, Unix and Mac
• LCD Display/Alarm: UPS Status, Load & Battery Level, Input/Output Voltage, Batt. Time Remaining and Fault Indicators
• Audible Alarm: Battery Mode, Bypass Mode, Low Battery (Batt. Mode), Fault, Overload
• Dimension (D x W x H): (600 x 438 x 88) mm
• Weight: 29.6Kg
• Temperature: 0 - 40°C
• Humidity: 20 - 90% (RH Non-condensing)
• Noise Level: < 50dBA @ 1 Meter
• Safety: EN62040-1-1 2003, IEC60950-1-1
• EMC: EN62040-2 2006
• roHS: Directive 2011/65/EU
PowerShield Centurion RT 2000VA Double Conversion True Online UPS
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.