Poly Calisto 5200 UC USB-A & 3.5 mm Portable Desktop Speakerphone
• Today, calls take place on many devices-PCs, tablets and mobile phones. With ports for both 3.5 mm and USB-A or USB-C, Calisto 5200 personal speakerphone enables you to connect to any device quickly and reliably. You can even merge calls between devices to stay truly connected to colleagues and customers.
Rich, Clear Audio
• Hear and be heard, even when you're working from a remote location. A full-duplex 360 microphone makes your voice clear from up to 10 ft/3 m away. Calisto 5200 meets Microsoft Skype for Business specifications optimized for group conferencing. It's even great for multimedia.
It works wherever you do
• With Calisto 5200, you can take the conference room with you. A convenient carrying case and integrated cable management make it easy to pack up and set up. With 30 hours of battery life, you have the ability to host calls almost anywhere.
Count on a Custom Experience
• Choose the setting to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference, feature settings and keep your device up to date with the latest firmware. For the IT team Plantronics Manager Pro provides remote management, headset inventory and usage monitoring.
Built for Compatibility
• All Poly USB contact center solutions are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for you and your customer – no matter your platform of choice.
3.5 mm and USB Connectivity
• Manage calls from your PC, tablet or mobile phone.
• Compatible with: PC via USB and tablet and mobile devices via 3.5 mm
• Talk Time: Up to 30 hours
• Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
• Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable, lithium polymer
• Microphone and technology: Digital MEMS omni-directional microphone
• Microphone frequency: Response PC wideband up to 6.8 kHz, full duplex audio, echo cancellation
• Microphone sensitivity: -26 dBFS/Pa
• Microphone voice pickup distance: Group speakerphone (rated 3 ft/1 m and up to 10 ft/3 m)
• Dimensions: 31.1 x 108.6 mm
• Call controls: Call answer/end, mute, volume up and down
• Voice alerts: Battery high, battery medium, battery low, power on, power off, mute on, mute off, muted, volume maximum, volume minimum
• Dynamic mute: Yes
• Languages: Configurable by Plantronics Hub software, supports 16 languages
• Applications supported: Plantronics Hub desktop version only
Plantronics Manager Pro Asset Management and Adoption and
Call Quality and Analytics (Common Action report only)
• Model: Calisto 5200
• Weight: 214.5 g (includes USB-A and 3.5 mm)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.