Planet ICA-M4320P 1080P 3MP IR PoE Network Dome Camera with Remote Focus and Zoom
• When people pass by or in an emergency situation, the built-in PIR motion detection sensor in the ICA-M4320P will "detect" and start recording automatically. It is able to detect movement as far as 6 meters away. When a motion is detected in a specified area, the administrator will be alerted via e-mail, and at the same time, the captured images of the situation will be uploaded to a designated storage server via FTP to enable the administrator to instantly view the images.
Smart Focus with P-Iris
• The ICA-M4320P comes with the Smart Focus to make installation and adjustment easier by allowing remote focus and zoom adjustment. P-Iris function works by a stepping motor controlled via software to automatically provide the best iris position for the best exposure time in all lighting conditions.
Advanced Media Management
• The ICA-M4320P supports a number of advanced features to enhance surveillance flexibility and event management capabilities. The advanced features include 7 configurable regions of privacy mask to protect personal privacy and external ports that allow accessories, such as speakers and microphones, to be added to the camera for two-way audio function.
Flexible Installation and Power Functionality
• Powered from a PoE power sourcing equipment such as PoE switch or PoE injector over a network cable, the ICA-M4320P, adopting the IEEE 802.3af standard, does not need extra power cables and manpower, thus reducing installation costs while increasing deployment flexibility and scalability. The ICA-M4320P is ONVIF compliant and interoperable with other brands in the market. The ICA-M4320P is indisputably the ideal choice for reliable and high-performance surveillance.
• Image device: 1/2.8" 3 mega-pixel Sony Exmor progressive scan CMOS sensor
• Lens: Vari-focal 2.8~12mm, P-Iris. Optical Zoom: 4x. Angle of view: Horizontal: 29 ~ 94 degrees, Vertical: 23 ~ 72 degrees
• Min. Illumination: 0.01 lux (color) @ F1.2, 0 lux (B/W) @ IR on
• IR Illuminations: IR LED x 12, 850nm, Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 20 meters (The IR distance is based on the environment)
• PIR Sensor: Covering 6m wide and an obtuse angle of 120 degrees
• Effective Pixels: 2048 x 1536 pixels
• Video Compression: H.264/M-JPEG
• Video Resolution: 2048 x 1536, 1080p, 960p, 720p, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 640 x 360, 320 x 240, 320 x 180
• Frame Rate: Up to 30fps for all resolutions
• Bitrate: 1024~20000kbps
• Shutter Time: 1/5~1/10000 sec
• Image Setting: AE, AWB, 2D noise reduction, 3D noise reduction, D-WDR/True WDR, Brightness, contrast, sharpness, hue, color, Anti-False Color, Defog, Digital Image Stabilization (DIS), BLC, Pixel Count, Mirror/Flip, Privacy mask (7 regions), Text, time and date overlay, Overlay image on video
• Streaming: Simultaneous multi-profile streaming, Streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP, or HTTPS, Controllable frame rate and bandwidth, M-JPEG streaming over HTTP (server push), Constant and variable bit rate, ROI, AOI (Higher Quality in AOI area)
• Audio Streaming: Two-way audio
• Audio Compression: RTSP: G.711/G.726
• Audio Input: External microphone input
• Audio Output: Adjustable audio output gain
Network and Configuration:
• Standard: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
• Protocol: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, NTP, DNS, PLANET DDNS, DHCP, Bonjour, UPnP, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, PPPoE, Samba, SNMP, QoS, IEEE 802.1x
• Security: Password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encrypted data transmission
• Users: On-line monitoring of 20 clients at the same time
• Application Programming Interface: Open API for software integration, ONVIF compliant
• Alarm Triggering: PIR, motion detection, tampering, disconnection of network or audio, and external input
• Alarm Events: File upload via FTP, Samba or email, Notification via email, HTTP, and TCP, External output activation, Audio alert output, ICR On/Off
• Power Requirements: 12V DC, 1A, IEEE 802.3af Class 3
• Power Consumption: 10W with IR on (12V DC), 10W with IR on (PoE)
• Emission: CE, FCC
• Connectors: 10/100Mbps Ethernet, RJ45, 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output (terminal block), 12V DC (terminal block), External mic input (terminal block), Audio out (terminal block), Video out (terminal block), Factory default reset button, Micro SD slot (max. 32GB, class 10)
• Dimensions: (Diameter x L): 152 x 109 mm
• Weight: 530g
• Cold Boot Temperature: -20 ~ 50 degrees C
• Operating Temperature: -30 ~ 50 degrees C
• Operating Humidity: 20 ~ 80% (non-condensing)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.