Planet ICA-4460V 1080P 4MP IR PoE Network Dome Camera with Varifocal Lens
• The ICA-4460V employs the H.265 technology to enable the camera to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates. If the same image quality level of H.264 is compared with that of H.265, the latter is able to save around 50% of bandwidth, meaning H.265 offers much higher quality video for less bandwidth. Thus, it can further enhance the overall performance of its IP surveillance system.
Day & Night Surveillance
• To adapt to constantly changing lighting conditions during the day and night, the ICA-4460V comes with a removable IR-cut filter and powerful IR illuminators, which enable the camera to provide color video when there is sufficient light, and black/white video in dark conditions. The ICA-4460V is able to maintain clear images 24 hours a day.
Exceptional Image Quality
• Together with powerful image processing attributes like Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 2-dimensional Noise Reduction (2DNR) technology, the ICA-4460V is able to filter the intense backlight surrounding a subject and remove noises from video signal. The result is that an extremely clear and exquisite picture quality can be produced even under any challenging lighting conditions.
Water Resistance and Dust-proof Protection
• The IP66-rated housing protects the camera body against rain and dust, and ensures operation under extreme weather conditions, which makes it an ideal solution for outdoor applications, such as buildings, roads, parking areas, garages, railway stations and airports.
Advanced Media Management
• The ICA-4460V supports a number of advanced features to enhance surveillance flexibility and event management capabilities. The advanced features include 4 configurable regions of privacy mask to protect personal privacy, and external RCA ports that allow accessories, such as speakers and microphones, to be added to the camera for two-way audio function.
Flexible Installation and Power Functionality
• The ICA-4460V incorporates IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet standard and able to be powered via the network cable from a PoE power sourcing equipment such as PoE Switch or PoE injector. It thus eliminates the need for extra power cables and reduces installation costs while increases the deployment flexibility. The ICA-4460V is ONVIF compliant and thus, it is interoperable with other brands in the market. The ICA-4460V is indisputably the ideal choice for reliable and high-performance surveillance.
• Image device: 1/3" 4 mega-pixel progressive scan CMOS sensor
• Lens: Varifocal 2.8~12mm, F1.2. Angle of view: Horizontal: 27~90 degrees, Vertical: 27~90 degrees
• Min. Illumination: 0.01 lux (color) @ F1.2, 0 lux (B/W) @ IR on
• IR Illuminations: IR LED x 36, 850nm, Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 20~40 meters (The IR distance is based on the environment)
• Effective Pixels: 2592 x 1520 pixels
• Video Compression: H.264/H.265
• Video Resolution: 2592 x 1520, 2304 x 1296, 1080p, 1280 x 1024, 960p, 720p, 704 x 576, 640 x 480, 352 x 288, 320 x 240, 176 x 144
• Frame Rate: Up to 30fps for all resolutions (The fps is based on the environment)
• Bitrate: 1024~8000kbps
• Shutter Time: 1/25~1/10000 sec
• Image Setting: 2D noise reduction, WDR, Brightness, saturation, contrast, Mirror/Rotate, Privacy mask (4 regions), Text, time and date overlay
• Streaming: Simultaneous multi-profile streaming, Streaming over HTTP or RTSP, Controllable frame rate and bandwidth, Constant and variable bit rate
• Audio Streaming: Two-way audio
• Audio Compression: G.711 (A-law and µ-law)
• Audio Input: Cable with RCA jack
• Audio Output: Cable with RCA jack
Network and Configuration:
• Standard: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
• Protocol: IPv4, TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, PLANET DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, SMTP
• Security: Password protection
• Users: 3 clients on-line monitoring at the same time
• Application Programming Interface: SDK for software integration, ONVIF compliant
• Alarm Triggering: Motion detection
• Alarm Events: Event snapshot upload via FTP, Notification via email, and HTTP
• Power Requirements: 12V DC, 1A, IEEE 802.3af/at Class 3
• Power Consumption: 9W (IR on)
• Emission: CE, FCC
• Housing: IP66-rated
• Connectors: 10/100Mbps Ethernet, waterproof RJ45 connector, DC power jack, RCA audio in (white) and RCA audio out (red)
• Dimensions: (Diameter x L): 139.5 x 97 mm
• Weight: 640g
• Cold Boot Temperature: -10 ~ 50 degrees C
• Operating Temperature: -15 ~ 55 degrees C
• Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.