Planet SGS-6341-24T4X 24-Port Layer 3 10G SFP+ Stackable Gigabit Managed Switch
The four SFP+ slots built in the SGS-6341 series supports dual-speed, 10GBASE-SR/LR or 1000BASE-SX/LX. With 10Gbps uplink interfaces, the SGS-6341 series boasts a high-performance switch architecture that is capable of providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 128Gbps, which greatly simplifies the tasks of upgrading the LAN for catering to increasing bandwidth demands.
Central IP Stacking Management
Positioned as the distribution or aggregation layer switch for large networks, the SGS-6341 series supports IP stacking function that helps network managers to easily configure up to 24 switches in the same series via one single IP address instead of connecting and setting each unit one by one.
High Reliability Hardware Stacking
Two of the 10G SFP+ ports are used to connect several SGS-6341 series for building a virtually logical facility. The SGS-6341 series gives the enterprises, service providers and telecoms flexible control over port density, uplinks and switch stack performance.
Redundant Ring, Fast Recovery for Critical Network Applications
The SGS-6341 Series supports redundant ring technology and features strong, rapid self-recovery capability to prevent interruptions and external intrusions. It incorporates advanced ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching) technology and Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1s MSTP) into customer’s network to enhance system reliability and uptime in harsh environments. In a certain simple Ring network, the recovery time could be less than 50ms to quickly bring the network back to normal operation.
Layer 3 Routing Support
The SGS-6341 series enables the administrator to conveniently boost network efficiency by configuring Layer 3 static routing manually, and the RIP or OSPF settings automatically.
Full IPv6 Support
The SGS-6341 series provides IPv6 management and enterprise-level secure features such as SSH, ACL, WRR and RADIUS authentication. It thus helps the enterprises to step in the IPv6 era with the lowest investment. In addition, you don’t need to replace the network facilities when the IPv6 FTTx edge network is built.
• Version: 2
• Copper Ports: 24 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 auto-MDI/MDI-X ports
• SFP+ Slots: 4 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ interfaces (port-25 to port-28)
• Console: 1x RJ45-to-RS232 serial port (115200, 8, N, 1)
• Switch Architecture: Store-and-forward
• Switch Fabric: 128Gbps/non-blocking
• Switch Throughput: 95.23Mpps
• Address Table: 16K MAC address table with auto learning function
• ARP Table: 4K
• Routing Table: 1024 (IPv4 + IPv6)
• IP Interface: 1024
• ACL Table: 1024
• Shared Data Buffer: 1.5MB
• Power Consumption: 26 watts/88.66 BTU
• Power Requirements: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
• Fan: Fanless design
IPv4 Layer 3 Functions
• IP Routing Protocol: Static route, RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2, BGPv4, Policy-based routing (PBR), LPM routing (MD5 authentication)
• Multicast Routing Protocol: IGMP v1/v2/v3, DVMRP, PIM-DM/SM, PIM-SSM
• Layer 3 Protocol: VRRP v1/v3, ARP, ARP Proxy, IGMP Proxy
IPv6 Layer 3 Functions
• IP Routing Protocol: Static route, RIPv1/v2OSPFv3, BGPv4+, IPv6 LPM Routing, IPv6 Policy-based Routing (PBR), IPv6 VRRPv3, IPv6 URPF, IPv6 RA
• Multicast Routing Protocol: PIM-SM/DM for IPv6, MLD for IPv6 (v1), MLDv1/v2, MLD Snooping, 6 to 4 Tunnels, IPv6 Any Cast RP, Multicast receive control, Illegal multicast source detect
• Layer 3 Protocol: Configured Tunnel, ISATAP, GRE Tunnel
• Other: ICMPv6,ND,DNSv6
Layer 2 Function
• Port Configuration: Port disable/enable, Auto-negotiation 10/100/1000Mbps full and half duplex mode selection, Flow control disable/enable, Bandwidth control on each port, Port loopback detect
• Port Status: Display each port’s speed duplex mode, link status, flow control status and auto negotiation status
• VLAN: 802.1Q tagged based VLAN, up to 4K VLAN groups, 802.1ad Q-in-Q (VLAN stacking), GVRP for VLAN management, Private VLAN Edge (PVE) supported, Protocol-based VLAN, MAC-based VLAN, IP subnet VLAN
• Bandwidth Control: TX/RX/Both
• Link Aggregation: IEEE 802.3ad LACP/static trunk (Supports 128 groups with 8 ports per trunk group)
• QoS: 8 priority queues on all switch ports
(Supports strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) CoS policies)
• Ring: Supports ITU-G G.8032 ERPS
• Multicast: IPv4 IGMP v1/v2/v3 snooping, IPv4 Querier mode support, IPv6 MLD v1/v2 snooping, Multicast VLAN Register (MVR), Up to 4K multicast groups (IPv4 + IPv6)
• Access Control List: Supports Standard and Expanded ACL, IP-based ACL/MAC-based ACL, Time-based ACL, Up to 1K entries
• Security: Port isolation, Supports IP + MAC + port binding, Identification and filtering of L2/L3/L4 based ACL, Defend against DOS or TCP attacks, Suppression of broadcast, multicast and unknown unicast packet, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Option 82, Command line authority control based on user levels
• Authentication: IEEE 802.1x port-based network access control (AAA authentication: TACACS+ and IPv4/IPv6 over RADIUS)
• Operating: Temperature: 0 ~ 50 degrees C, Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
• Storage: Temperature: -10 ~ 70 degrees C, Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.