Planet H.265 1080p Smart IR Dome IP Camera with Artificial Intelligence
The ICA-A4280 employs the H.264(+)/H.265(+) technology and 3 streaming capabilities to enable the camera to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates. If the same image quality level of H.264 is compared with that of H.265, the latter is able to save around 83% of bandwidth, meaning H.264(+)/H.265(+) offers much higher quality video for less bandwidth.
Exceptional Image Quality
Together with powerful image processing attributes like Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 3-dimensional Noise Reduction (3DNR) technology, the ICA-A4280 is able to filter the intense backlight surrounding a subject and remove noises from video signal.
Advanced Media Management
The ICA-A4280 supports a number of advanced features to enhance surveillance flexibility and event management capabilities. The advanced features include ROI (region of interest), motion detection, and 3 configurable regions of privacy mask to protect personal privacy, alarm input for setting up the arming time and video tampering function.
Scheduled Power Rebooting
The ICA-A4280 can be scheduled to reboot at a specified time like every minute, every hour, every week or every month to reduce the chance of crash resulting from buffer overflow.
Water-resistant and Dust-proof Protection
Being able to operate under the temperature range from -20 to 60 degrees C, and equipped with a tough IP67-rated metal housing, the ICA-A4280 can withstand rain and dust, and operate under extreme weather conditions, thus making it an ideal solution for outdoor applications, such as buildings, roads, parking areas, garages, railway stations and airports. It ensures the highest level of reliability for mission-critical applications in any difficult environment.
• Image Sensor: 1/2.8" Sony STARVIS back-illuminated CMOS sensor
• Min. Illumination: 0.005 lux (color) @ F1.2, 2lux (B/W) @ IR on
• IR Illuminations: Built-in smart IR illuminators, effective up to 25 meters
• Effective Pixels (H x V): 1945 x 1097
Power over Ethernet
• PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af PoE PD
• Video Compression: H.264(+)/H.265(+)/MJPEG
• Frame Rate: Up to 15~25 fps for all resolutions
• Bitrate: 32~16384kbps
• Shutter Time: Auto, PAL/NTSC (1/25 sec. ~ 1/10000 sec.)
• Image Setting: Image Adjustment, Exposure Settings, Backlight Settings, Day and night switch, White Balance, Video Adjustment, Image Enhancement, Defog Model, OSD Settings (Text, time and date overlay and overlay image on video), Motion detection, video tampering, alarm Input, 3 configurable regions of privacy mask to protect personal privacy
• Streaming: Streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP, or HTTPS, Controllable frame rate, MJPEG streaming over HTTP (server push), Constant and variable bit rate, ROI (Region of Interest)
• Intelligent Analysis: Face Recognition, Intrusion Detection, Line Cross Detection, Loitering Detection, People Gathering Detection
• Recognition: Face Detection and Recognition, Number of faces per frame: 32, Capture rate: > 99.5%, Repeat capture rate: < 15%, False capture rate: < 0.5%, Number of supported faces: 10,000, Minimum detection of face pixels: 25 x 25, Maximum detection of face pixels: 300 x 300
• Audio Streaming: Two-way audio
• Audio Compression: G.711A/G.711U
• Audio Input: External microphone input
• Audio Output: External speaker output
• Operating: Temperature: -20 ~ 60 degrees C, Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
• Storage: Temperature: -20 ~ 60 degrees C, Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
• Dimensions: 94.5 x 76 mm
• Weight: 450g
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.