ONKYO TXNR575EB 7.2 Channel Wireless AV Receiver
• With your speakers and media players connected, plug in the AccuEQ mic and let the GUI guide you through the initial setup, from speaker calibration (including phase correction for elevation channels) through to network connection. The refined interface makes control simple and enjoyable.
FlareConnect Wireless Multi-room Audio
• FlareConnect shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller app.
Onkyo Controller Supports Next Generation Network Audio
• Onkyo Controller app collects streaming services and network-attached audio into an intuitive interface. Control playback, navigate internet services and distribute audio all over the home with ease.
Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Lineouts
• Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs let you send amplified digital or analogue audio sources to a pair of speakers in another room. Line outputs can connect your home theatre sources to a separate Hi-Fi system. Control playback using Onkyo Controller.
WiFi, AirPlay, Spotify and Bluetooth
• Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz WiFi assures stable connectivity so you can enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify app and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology also provides quick and simple wireless streaming from your choice of music application.
• Dynamic Audio Amplification System Delivers Thrilling Stereo and Multichannel Performance
• Discrete Output Stage Circuitry for Low Distortion
• High Current Power to Drive Larger Speakers with 4? Resistance
• H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Transformer
• Non-Phase-Shift Amplification Circuitry for Clarity and Detail
• VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) High-frequency Noise Removal (Front L/R Channels)
• PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Reproduction (5.2.2 Channels)
• HDMI Support for 4K/60Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 3D, ARC, DeepColor, x.v.Color, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD, DSD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), Multichannel PCM and CEC and AKM
• 32-bit Digital Signal Processing
• DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action and RPG
• Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
• Enjoy Pristine Reproduction of Audio-only Sources in Pure Audio Mode
• Direct Mode for Audio Reproduction Close to Original Source Quality
• Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
Features and Setup:
• Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40 ? 50 ? 60 ? 70 ? 80 ? 90 ? 100 ? 120 ? 150 ? 180 ? 200 Hz)
• A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5ms Steps at 48kHz)
• Graphical User Interface with Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
• Quick Setup Guide via GUI and Easy Connection Diagram on Rear Panel
• Large Input Selector Buttons
• Economical HDMI Pass-through and Network Standby Functions
• IP Control via LAN for Home Automation Systems
• 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
• 40 FM/AM Random Presets
• Full-sized Simple Remote Control
• 4x HDMI Inputs and 1x Output
• Powered USB Port (5V, 1A) for Audio Playback
• 2x Composite Video Inputs
• 3x Digital Audio Inputs (2x Optical and 1x Coaxial)
• 4x Analogue Audio Inputs, 1x Stereo Analogue Input (3.5 mm, Front)
• Phono Input (MM) and Equalizer for Turntable
• 2x Subwoofer Pre-Outs
• Headphone Jack (6.35mm, Front)
• Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
• Speaker Setup Mic Input and Microphone (Front)
• Power Output: 135W/Ch (6?, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
• Frequency Response: 10Hz–100kHz/+1dB, -3dB (Direct Mode)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173.5 x 328.5mm
• Weight: 9.0kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.
Stock Availability: Out of Stock!
Warranty: Supported by Manufacturer
Product Found In: AV Converters
Model Number: TXNR575EB
Part Number: CD04164