MSI Mag Coreliquid 360R Liquid Cooler
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
Radiator Pump Design
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
Pump Motor Resonance Elimination
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
High Thermal Dissipation
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
Evaporation Proof Tubing
Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
DIY 2.0 – Integrating with the System Environment
Connect and synchronize with MSI coolers and cases with strategically positioned pin-header locations including a dedicated pump-fan header.
More Silence than Expected
MAG CORELIQUID 360R's noise level is significantly lower than that of competitor's by 10%.
Cooling You Can't Hear
For those who prefer a quieter environment, a bundled noise reducer cable changes the fans’ speed to produce less sound while still providing good airflow.
Robust yet built for flexibility, MAG CORELIQUID has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.
• Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
• Fan Speed: 500 ~ 2000 RPM
• Fan Power Consumption: 1.8 W
• Fan Rated Current: 0.15 A
• Fan Rated Voltage: 12V DC
• Fan Bearing: Two Ball Bearing
• Fan Air Pressure: 0.23 ~ 2.39 mmH2O
• Fan Noise Level: 14.3 ~ 34.3 dBA
• Fan Air Flow: 21.63 ~ 78.73 CFM
• Fan Lighting: ARGB
• Fan ARGB Cable Connector: Pin + Socket
• PWM Mode: Yes
• Fan Cable Length (5V ARGB / PWM cable): 550 / 350mm
• Radiator Material: Aluminum
• Radiator Dimensions: 394 x 120 x 27mm
• Radiator Water Cooling Pipe Length: 400mm
• Block Dimensions: 80.57 x 66.82 x 48.58mm
• Block Lighting: ARGB
• Block ARGB 5V Cable Length: 400mm
• Block ARGB Cable Connector: Pin + Socket
• Pump Load Current: 0.34 A
• Pump Rated Voltage: 12V DC
• Pump Speed: 4200 RPM
• Pump Power Consumption: 4.08W
• Intel Socket: LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200; LGA 1366/2011/2011-3/2066
• AMD Socket: AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
• AMD SocketTR4 / sTRX4 / SP3 Socket: Y
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.