Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Business for PC & Mac - Retail Pack
• Outlook 2019
• Word 2019
• Excel 2019
• Powerpoint 2019
• Onenote 2019
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
• Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
• Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
• .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimised for use with Windows 10
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity
• Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint
• Microsoft account or Microsoft organisational account required for license assignment
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Business come with a physical disc or does it need to be downloaded?
There is no physical disc with Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Business. Inside the retail packaging will be instructions on where to download the software and your 25 digit product key card.
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019 suites?
Office 2019 suites, including Office Home & Business, are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC. The applications are not automatically updated (to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available). Office 365 plans include the complete suite of Office software applications. Office 365 plans are available as 12 month subscriptions. With Office 365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
Is Internet access required for Office 2019 Home & Business?
Internet access is required to install and activate Office 2019 Home & Business however the applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook are fully installed on your computer and you do not need to be connected to the Internet to use them.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.